Maniac Muslim Forums
Iris

Friday Kahf reminder

Assalamo alaikum Wr Wb...

I saw this on another site and thought to myself, 'What a great way to remember to do it and also to help others remember it'.

There is a lot of reward in reciting Surah Kahf either before the jumu'ah salaat or after it. Rasulullah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said:

"The person who recites Surah Kahf on Fridays, a nur will appear for him from below the arsh as high as the skies. This light will help him in the darkness of the day of resurrection . And all the sins which he may have committed from the last Friday till this Friday will be forgiven . "

(Sharh Sifrus-Sa'aadah) The ulama have written that this Hadith refers to minor sins because major sins are not forgiven without making taubah.

(quoted from sunnipath site)

Dear mods, please sticky this ((:

Yes, mashaAllah. Can someone bump this every thursday as a reminder to us to read Surah Al-Kahf?

It is recommended to recite Surat al-Kahf completely the night before Friday, and it is also recommended to do so Friday itself, before Maghrib time. Ibn Abidin said, And it is best to do so early on Friday, in order to rush to the good and to avoid forgetting. [ibn Abidin, Radd al-Muhtar, Bab al-Jumu`ah]

I heard at today's kuthbah that the Prophet (saw) used to recite this surah so much during the kuthbah that Aisha (ra) was able to memorize it just from the jummah alone.

Awesome.

018.gif

002.0138.gif

Beginning is with Allah's personal name Ar'Reh'maan Who is The Fountain of Infinite Mercy. [Note] It should be remembered that it is not the written text/part/Ayah of سُورة [Chapter 18] and hence it is never numbered. For convenience of those readers who are already believers, this is traditionally printed since it is commanded in the Qur'aan to read/recite with the Name of Sustainer Lord, The Creator.

temp%2002%206.01b[Alhamdo].gif

The Infinite Glory and Praise eternally is entirely and exclusively for Allah,

My link

Guest Sister Who

Bada ba pa paaaaaaaaaaaaa im lovin' it....

=)

Aww, man, I always see this late. :( I need a phone alarm, inshaAllah.

BUMP! InshaAllah, I'm going to do this right after fajr.

Do it after Fajr. Inna Qur'aan alFajri kaana mashHooda. :)