Maniac Muslim Forums
Iris

Friday Kahf reminder

^ Translation please? And jazakallah khair for the bump. :)

I need to get my Quran reading speed back up.

you can do it any time after maghrib, thursday night in english, to the following maghrib, so u dont have to save it for fajr...

^ Translation please? And jazakallah khair for the bump. :)

I need to get my Quran reading speed back up.

"Indeed, the recitation of dawn is ever witnessed."(17:78)

When you read Qur'aan after Fajr it's witnessed by both angels of the night and angels of the day. :o Double the reward!

you can do it any time after maghrib, thursday night in english, to the following maghrib, so u dont have to save it for fajr...

Awesome! By the way, is it possible to split the Surah recitation in 2 and read it at different times of the day? Will that equal the same reward?

"Indeed, the recitation of dawn is ever witnessed."(17:78)

When you read Qur'aan after Fajr it's witnessed by both angels of the night and angels of the day. :o Double the reward!

Jazakallah khair, I didn't know that!

InshaAllah, will be reading this now. :)

Wow, took me about 50 mins!

Oh man. I forgot again. I'll have to read it an hr before maghrib. Thanks for the bump. I didn't even realize it was friday. :rolleyes:

(109) Say: If the sea were ink for the words of my Lord, the sea would surely be consumed before the words of my Lord are exhausted, though We were to bring the like of that (sea) to add.

(110) Say: I am only a mortal like you; it is revealed to me that your god is one Allah, therefore whoever hopes to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds, and not join any one in the service of his Lord.

Don't forget your readings today.

Blah at my place here, they keep reading yaaseen on thursday nights. Would be splendid if they could make a change and recite surah kahf instead. Assalamualaikum everyone!

Blah at my place here, they keep reading yaaseen on thursday nights. Would be splendid if they could make a change and recite surah kahf instead. Assalamualaikum everyone!