Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MusicOfTheNight

Desperate Housewives.

So who watches it?

Best programme EVER!!!!! I can't believe paul and susan hired the same hit man!

thats double SH!!!!!!

I know for a fact men watch it too, so its ok to make your confessions.

My favourite character is Gabrielle, on last weeks shows she found out carlos had been switching her pills.......

"CARLOS! YOU SON OF A B!!!! IM PREGNANT!!! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!! *SLAP*

:lol::lol::lol:

teehehehe, my mom heard about it through the masjid aunties so i watched it with her for the first time last sunday, the TV rating was pg, interestingly enuf, i'm already addicted tho!! :blink:

oh...i find that show pertty good...im addicted....for tv shows i only watch the o.c. , CSI (amazing season finale with nick burried alive in a coffin and ants sucking his blood) and desperate housewives...seriously i find gabrielle and carlos have the funniest life story. But i have to agree..it is unrealistic...but not many tv shows are realistic...and oh yeah family matter was a classic along with fresh prince of bel air.

Its actually not bad. Even some of my friends had said to me "its bad" but its not. Just because the title is "desperate housewives" it doesnt make it bad.

I watch it!! My mom watches it with me too! :)

Its very entertaining if you ask me. My favorite character is Lynette tho, i can see myself like that....stressed out cause of the kids...HAHHAH....

ooohh!! Family Matters and Fresh Prince of Bel Air are definite classics!!

I was reading The Edible woman last week, and theres 4 women in the book, and each woman in the show is like one of the ones from the edible woman.

I started watching this show after my brother told me it was good...but now the mystery is solved so i don't if i'll still watch it....

YES!!!!!!!!!! I watched ONE TREE HILL!! I love that show! I used to hate it, because i didnt like the message it was sending out to high school kids...but then, i let it go...i figured that sadly kids are already doing all that stuff...so now i ignore the fact that they are in HIGH SCHOOL and enjoy the rest of it!

and, well...i think hailey is an idiot for leaving her nathan ( i love nathan!)

YES!!!!!!!!!! I watched ONE TREE HILL!! I love that show! I used to hate it, because i didnt like the message it was sending out to high school kids...but then, i let it go...i figured that sadly kids are already doing all that stuff...so now i ignore the fact that they are in HIGH SCHOOL and enjoy the rest of it!

and, well...i think hailey is an idiot for leaving her nathan ( i love nathan!)

i nooooooo...shes such an idiottt...neway here in the uk were only on the first series..but i erm kindad downloaded the next one :P

Guest Moudini

Desperate Housewives is my favourite show of ALL time!!

I love Bree Hodge, my fav housewife, I would marry her. <3

Yeah, I hope I am not the only bro who watches that show though, probably am. :lol: