Maniac Muslim Forums

It's pretty hilarious because of Sue, but if it didn't have Sue it would just be cheesy. She's one of the best characters ever, though.

Yeaaah Sue .. what's with the guy with the shaved head or whatever? He's annoyingggggg -.-

I dunno bout the Lady Gaga thing I've only seen like the first 3 :P

Sometimes good and funny but sometimes too weird for me. And not in the good 30 Rock way

Aight if Im being honest, Glee is the only show ever that I have seen every episode of (granted there has only been one season). It started off AWESOMELY -- funny, good songs, etc. The second half of the first season depleted its awesomeness though and who knows whether Ill make it thru Season II :o

My mom watches this show. I'm not huge on television, though I occasionally watch a few shows. But I must say that this show tends to catch my eye as completely dumb and corny...no offense to those who watch it. My father and I get good laughs from it.

lol the first and last episode i saw was the lady gaga episode XD so cool.

i cant keep up with episodes D:

I download them, you guys should do that, i do that. i dunno i pay mroe attention when its downloaded rather than on TV or on a website.