Maniac Muslim Forums

*BUMP*

I love this show. I didn't think much of it earlier and couldn't e bothered to watch but it is just so amazingly funny at times. Sue Sylvester is BOSS. I love all the hair jokes she makes. lol_2.gif Other than that, I kinda like PUCK. ph34r.gif And Mr. Schewster and Kurt and Mercedes and just about everyone. The mash-ups are SICK. The Bon Jovi-Usher mash-up was great. Overall, it's a good show. Although I have only seen the first season as of yet. I like Kurt's clothes. For a girl, though. ph34r.gif

puck? PUCK?!

i liked Glee but havent been watching the second season, i was planning on watching it online but i dont have 20 hours to waste.

I have only seen the first season as of now. I am going to begin watching the second.

Oh, pshhhtt. Puck isn't all that bd. He doesn't toss kids in the dumpster anymore. -_- But yeah I find it weird that I like him.

acha. tell me what happens in the second season.

he is bad! :no:

i love Lauren. xD

I think I like this show (at least as much as I have seen of it) because it does not ultimately boil down to being about getting laid and belting out sexual innuendos every now and then. Though I am starting to think like most sitcoms/comedy-dramas, it might eventually take that road. Will have to see. Dramas are better. I need to watch BONES.

I forgot who Lauren was..?