Maniac Muslim Forums
Pow

The Last Airbender

the lamest movie ever, i watched like half of it and jus though screw that its too lame

:cry: i hope they remake it in like 10 years and someone who can really direct movies directs it and casts some real experienced actors.

M Night Shamylan or w/e your name is, YOU SUCK! I hate you :angry:

I hope Freida pinto hears the reviews for this movie and leaves Dev Patel. I don't hate the guy (well actually i do think he's an idiot) but I want frieda to expose what a dirty little money grabbing gold digger she really is.

Her last boyfriend was her manager, until she moved up the food chain with slumdog and started going with Dev.

^ What does it matter? :P

And I am not surprised the movie sucks even though I can't believe it's released already. :( I wanted to watch it. Sigh.

I hope Freida pinto hears the reviews for this movie and leaves Dev Patel. I don't hate the guy (well actually i do think he's an idiot) but I want frieda to expose what a dirty little money grabbing gold digger she really is.

Her last boyfriend was her manager, until she moved up the food chain with slumdog and started going with Dev.

I heard she was married and went all DO-I-KNOW-YOU-EH? after she got all fanous and shiizz. blink.gif

^ What does it matter? :P

And I am not surprised the movie sucks even though I can't believe it's released already. :( I wanted to watch it. Sigh.

dont watch it in cinemas, i dont wanna see a book 2 come out next year.

M Night could have made a an amazin movie! BUT WHATCHA GONNA DO HE'S A S**T DIRECTOR :angry:

I've been told by others that it stanks hardcore. Not a single good review. Furthermore, it has racist casting I'm told as well.

It was definitely injustice that the cartoon which consists mostly of Asians were being represented mostly by Caucasians. The Earth and Water tribes were meant to be darker while Air and Fire tribes were much fairer.

Rottentomatoes gave it a whopping 8%. :P The lowest I've ever seen for a movie. Apparently even kids were yawning in the movie.

It was definitely injustice that the cartoon which consists mostly of Asians were being represented mostly by Caucasians. The Earth and Water tribes were meant to be darker while Air and Fire tribes were much fairer.

Rottentomatoes gave it a whopping 8%. :P The lowest I've ever seen for a movie. Apparently even kids were yawning in the movie.

lol at the guy who would give it a 7 :lol:

i would give it a -3 cos it really is that ♥♥♥♥

lol, maybe he just loves airbender or Night so much that he couldn't give it a bad review. Orrr, he thought if he gave it a high number he'd be included in the video and he was. :P They should have asked the guy who was going in to speak to them after he has seen the movie. :P He seemed to be in a rush to get inside. :P

i just came back from watching it.

Wow..

I think it sucks badly, throughout the whole movie me and my younger brother were laughing and cracking jokes.

For one they can't pronounce the names properly.. *facepalm*

I prefer the Cartoon/Anime/what ever any day!

I give the movie a 5/10.

i just came back from watching it.

Wow..

I think it sucks badly, throughout the whole movie me and my younger brother were laughing and cracking jokes.

For one they can't pronounce the names properly.. *facepalm*

I prefer the Cartoon/Anime/what ever any day!

I give the movie a 5/10.

You would give it a 5, are you nuts!

This movie is like a -4/10

It wasn't THAT BAD unless you knew about the show before.

Knowing nothing I was just like meh

^ :lol:

According to my mom, they wouldn't say Aang (as the cartoon version) if they were Asians. They'd say it as they've pronounced it in the movie (which I haven't seen still). Perhaps that consideration can be given but Night should have played it safe and stuck with how the anime represents the characters, including their names. Surely he knew most of the people coming to see the movie would be fans of the original cartoon.

Would he still attempt to make a trilogy? :hmm: