Maniac Muslim Forums

So good! I want to see it again.

Do you think the spinning top at the end meant his life was a dream? Cuz if so, if her life was the real one, wouldn't the train kill them? Not lead to dreamland?

i should go see it, it got like a 9.4 on imdb :wow:

but im not sure what its really about, can someone please explain? :blink:

Saw it again, made things quite a bit clearer though I still have questions.

Why couldn't Cobb's kids just come to Paris or somewhere in another country if he wanted to see them so badly? How long had it been? Why did they look exactly the same (down to the clothes)? Seems more like a dream than reality.

Also the part where they wake up felt a little anticlimactic this time around, cuz they go from these action-packed life or death dramatic scenes to their plush first class airplane seats, and you realize how little was really at stake for their real selves. Did the team (besides Cobb and Saito) have any compelling motivation beyond money and curiosity?

ooooooh i saw it, it was awesome

oh m2, they all live in the end and molly killed herself

ooooooh i saw it, it was awesome

oh m2, they all live in the end and molly killed herself

oh u idiot , lol , like I care or understand wat ur talkin abt , didnt even watch trailer :P

btw , bro , like u say , You Suck!!!!

and her name's not even molly

he says Mal, my bad :lol:

It was a really good movie. However, like others on this thread, I'm not sure I understood it all. There were definitely aspects I did not comprehend, including the entire purpose of the mission. I predicted from the start that he was lost in a too many dreams, and therefore would never leave that world; so whatever the ending was supposed to entail, the fact that he was stuck in his dreams was already in my head. But on the other hand, he said his children would never look at him again until he is out of a dream, and it did look as if the thing was about to fall over.

But on a side note, I caught glance of the number that they typed into the safe. I believe it was 528463. Somewhere along the line, I gained a photographic memory and could not get it out of my head. It was in my head for at least 20 minutes, until my dad threw out a bunch of numbers to confuse me. It then mutated to 528461, and that is the number now stuck in my head. But thinking back to it, I believe the last digit was a 3 instead of a 1. If anyone sees it again, do please let me know the actual number :blink: This is all weird for me, because I do not know why the number is sticking in my head. It took me literally 5 years to remember my cell phone number.

If it left you confused, try watching it again. Everything becomes much clearer and you pick up on things you might've missed the first time.