Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
oxy.moron

Mooz-lum

Seems pretty legit.

"Watch Evan Ross, Nia Long, Danny Glover, Roger Guenveur Smith, Summer Bishil & Dorian Missick in a Groundbreaking new film about a an African-American Muslim boy who comes of age against a politically charged 9/11 backdrop, with deep personal and familial traumas to overcome, and a search for identity that must reconcile his own difficult history with his new changed reality."

They're trying to get it into theatres. so here's the FB page: Joing our facebook page: www.facebook.com/MoozlumTheMovie

Whatcha think?

That scene where they're in the class and one of the kids shouts "it's a moozlum name" reminds me of a time in school when during our religious class this boy just started laughing and shouted "AHAHAHAH [my name] IS CIRCUMCISED AHAHAH" and everyone started laughing....and the teacher was awkwardly just standing at the front doing nothing.

I hope that guy get's a really, filthy, smelly and disgusting infection on his willy caused BECAUSE he has foreskin that isn't cleaned properly. Then he'll think back and remember me and wish he wasn't such an ass.

Hmm, interesting. It's rare to see Muslims getting into screenwriting and directing. Trailer's a bit vague and there's some cringeworthy parts but I'm definitely gonna check this out if it gets a release.

looks cool. i'd see it in theaters.

'it's a moozlum name' reminds me of all the times i got made fun of for being jewish, the times i got made fun of for being muslim, and the times i got made of for converting. i was always the kid who was going to hell.

That scene where they're in the class and one of the kids shouts "it's a moozlum name" reminds me of a time in school when during our religious class this boy just started laughing and shouted "AHAHAHAH [my name] IS CIRCUMCISED AHAHAH" and everyone started laughing....and the teacher was awkwardly just standing at the front doing nothing.

I hope that guy get's a really, filthy, smelly and disgusting infection on his willy caused BECAUSE he has foreskin that isn't cleaned properly. Then he'll think back and remember me and wish he wasn't such an ass.

lool

looks like a sik movie, i don't think there will be any screenings in the cinemas down my ends, i guess i'll have to watch it online :no:

I agree with Squiddy. The story is vague but it looks interesting. I doubt it'll get released here though. Although last year they were looking for Muslim film makers and such.

I need a release date :blink:

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really wanna watch it and Summer Bishil :wub:

Oh my days, wow, I cannot wait to watch this! The girls in hejab are soooo cuuute!

I wanna visit US :(

Awwwwww! I hate it when kids get bullied-so sad, especially when the teacher does nothing.

@your wish, lol, even as a joke, that's pretty awful. He was a kid, I'm sure he didn't know any better.

I need a release date :blink:

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really wanna watch it and Summer Bishil :wub:

o_0

ah , reminds of of my Muslim brothers and sis who left US after post 911 and moved to Muslims nations to study .. , I myself was one of the guys who didnt go and had to change application just for such event and news ...