Maniac Muslim Forums
///м53я

Just in! My first car.

heres a short vid i took of the car. Kindly, watch it in HD :P

Ah, thats so exciting! Enjoy it! =)

Umm... I actually did mean to put in the word "Neo" after it... ;) But It looks like a beauty!!

By the way, off tangent, my lil sister said your nickname was "Cube-Ster" earlier lol :D

It is a gorgeous car and very different looking as well. I wanted to buy my friends car at the end of the year instead of him trading it in but bleh that plan fell thru :P

lol cute man :)but tell her I ain't box shaped :P

just for clarification, THIS is my car! the white toyota was just temporary while i got this back from service, and today i got it back :wub:

It wasn't a pink toyota :angry:

A lot of white cars out there, is that a popular colour?

I think the light in your garage made it look pink!

white is the most popular here... and I hate it. I wouldn't buy a white car if I was to choose...

but my car is in pearl white which makes is the least worst white :P

^ HAHA Excuses excuses.. we know you really like white and you are just making out that you dont because no-one else likes it :lol:

Haha kidding.

just for clarification, THIS is my car! the white toyota was just temporary while i got this back from service, and today i got it back :wub:

It wasn't a pink toyota :angry:

Oh MashaAllah nice car.. would better in pink, dont you think?? :P

^ HAHA Excuses excuses.. we know you really like white and you are just making out that you dont because no-one else likes it :lol:

Haha kidding.

Oh MashaAllah nice car.. would better in pink, dont you think?? :P

my dad picked the colour and the car okay :( i had nothing to do with it. we're sending this car to lebanon next summer anyways... n then i shall pick my own car inshallah... I HATE WHITE :P

and this car is awesome, but would turn unbelievably gay if it was in pink :ph34r:

my dad picked the colour and the car okay :( i had nothing to do with it. we're sending this car to lebanon next summer anyways... n then i shall pick my own car inshallah... I HATE WHITE :P

and this car is awesome, but would turn unbelievably gay if it was in pink :ph34r:

Lol.. More excuses :P Glad you didnt say I hate pink then. :ph34r:

And see, you have just appreciated the niceness of pink by saying it would turn gay (Which I agree it probably would). Glad you didnt say something else like 'I wouldnt get a pink one' or 'I hate pink' .

i hate anything associated with gays, including gays themselves.

which means, I hate pink!

i hate anything associated with gays, including gays themselves.

which means, I hate pink!

Love the car. Subaru's are too cool. Pink huh? Well, your young. Pink is one of my favorite colors and Im def. not gay. Do you take it off roading much? It looks like a blast to drive> tell me stories....

yeah but would you buy a pink car bro? :P

I never took this car offroad, but we had a 2000 model of this same car and we took it off road twice. It was wet and muddy and the car kept drifting, it was hilarious. We had so much fun... while we were drifting my cousin was in his toyota land cruiser and had his window open... we splashed him with mud :lol: he came of the car spitting LOL. I love how this car drives. which is why I would buy a 2010+ subbie legacy in a heart beat inshallah.

Nice...But automatic dude? Really? :P

it doesn't even come in manual here... and its a family car. Im only using it for the next year from now and then it will be gone.