Maniac Muslim Forums
///м53я

Just in! My first car.

yeah but would you buy a pink car bro? :P

I never took this car offroad, but we had a 2000 model of this same car and we took it off road twice. It was wet and muddy and the car kept drifting, it was hilarious. We had so much fun... while we were drifting my cousin was in his toyota land cruiser and had his window open... we splashed him with mud :lol: he came of the car spitting LOL. I love how this car drives. which is why I would buy a 2010+ subbie legacy in a heart beat inshallah.

I had a pink geo metro(faded red that turned pink), we shot it full of 9mm and 00 buck and i drove it all over south LA for a year. I parked it on side walks and drove it faster than three cylanders should be able to go. It was like a sick, white-trash go cart. (and no, brother, I would not buy a pink car. :D )

I had a pink geo metro(faded red that turned pink), we shot it full of 9mm and 00 buck and i drove it all over south LA for a year. I parked it on side walks and drove it faster than three cylanders should be able to go. It was like a sick, white-trash go cart. (and no, brother, I would not buy a pink car. :D )

Haha, You OWEN are awesome MashaAllah.