Maniac Muslim Forums
Ishavemychesthair2

21 years old and older only Section

ok so the number of babies on MM doesn't seem to slow down.

I'd always imagined a lot of the folks I knew back in 2006 would stick around and stay. but they left and the average age for MM is still like 7. which precludes dicks and people needing psychological assistance like myself from restraining ourselves and limiting our hilarious potential because some kids here have parents that watch over their shoulders.

I propose a new section where older MMers can be free in talking about anything that isn't targeting anyone specifically.

Yes?

also, that's more incentive for folks to stick around on MM. I stuck around mainly to make fun of Extempers and the Chicago Bears. So far so good.

What do you want to talk about which can't be talked about around the babies? Or in the segregated sections/PMs?

Nah, I'm not 21 yet.

:lol:

So no section which mods can't enter. And a 21 and above section will certainly need moderation if shaver is requesting for it. :P

What do you want to talk about which can't be talked about around the babies? Or in the segregated sections/PMs?

more mature discussions about life experiences...sorry that's generic, but that's my point. i don't know I can go into more detail because there are baby MMers that might get traumatized.

:lol:

So no section which mods can't enter. And a 21 and above section will certainly need moderation if shaver is requesting for it. :P

that's fine just no kids please.

Yes. Up the legal quotient already!

Ok for serious.

Can this be something the mods and Hamzah take seriously into account? Also I recommended that people's genders be apparent and ADD to that their age so I know how address them (stupid, fat body, lesbian, pee face magee, etc).

I know I can't start this stuff cuz I'm not a mod but I've been on just as long if not longer, please this would be awesome! B)

It's hard enough to verify gender, I think age is even harder.

It's hard enough to verify gender, I think age is even harder.

oh that I didn't know.

well, how about making it a requirement to stay on the forum for at least 100 posts as opposed to 50 before being allowed to get on to the other sections.

Verifying age can be problematic but I think for those that we are CERTAIN about we can allow them to the 21 year old section. On top of that when it catches on people will be more open to showing that they are their stated age (ie through Facebook).

A better idea would be a "VIP" section. People only get in if the members of the section vote them in.