Maniac Muslim Forums
white-rose

MM Chat Guidelines

These rules have kept me off the chat for the past day. I'm trying to memorize them before re-entering. I don't want to break one and get banned from Maniac Muslim.

^ Dude, you're the least to break any of those rules. I think you have become a Paranoid Muslim, that will indeed lead to the case of Maniac Muslim. Beware young child.

Yes, TI, but I have a bad memory! I have only managed to remember the following word-for-word thus far:

Always maintain respect while communicating with members within the chat. No abusive or vulgar language is allowed.
Make use of the "ignore user" feature of the chat when necessary.

In fact, I'm going to put off my homework until I remember the other 8.

The purpose of keeping this thread open is so that everyone can realize that rules now apply to the chat and for general information. Not to share random links. :P

4. All chat logs can be/are read by the mods so do not discuss private matters or personally identifying information within a chat.

do the mods read all the chat conversations, even the private chat ones?

not that i have anything to hide :whistle:

im just wondering.

-CTOAN

All chat logs can be potentially read. But not necessarily read on a daily basis. Hence, no personally identifying or any other personal information should be shared that you would not want mods reading.

I can totally understand why the public chat needs to be logged. But the private ones? Why?

Same goes for PMs.