Maniac Muslim Forums
white-rose

Teach Me Arabic

I've been wanting to learn Arabic for a while now but I am more motivated when someone is keeping track of me or learning with me. Who's willing to help me learn? :D

I'm ready to start asap. Here are the basics that I already know:

- Numbers

- Alphabets & their pronounciation

- Yes, No, Thank you, Please & general conversation starters

- Addressing different genders

- Colours (could use a revision but not a priority)

- Sun & Moon alphabets

- Some animals

- Many medical questions

It doesn't HAVE to be in a specific order but some order would be nice. Who else wants to join?

PS: Don't turn this thread into a joke. :angry:

LOL AAWWWWH WR YOU SO CUTE MASHALLAH :wub:

i'm good with fus7a grammar and the easy stuff or just fus7a in general cause i learn it at school.

i can't really help you with anything but that cause if i do you'll sound very very confused due to me speaking ahlamabic rather than arabic :ph34r:

btw you can check out those wikitravel pages on different dialects/slang thingies acc to country, those have really basic things and the travel related stuff

M53R - look forward to it.

blueberry - You can use your books for reference and teach me? Have they really improved the way teach Arabic at schools?

yep, i could =)

there are several levels in our series of books, blue book, yellow book *i think*, orange book, green book, purple book and dark blue book LOLOL im on the purple one at school.

the grammar is really really simple tbh you just need to get the hang of it.

how d'you want me to help you out? how/when and bla bla bla. you can figure it out acc to your convenience =)

Wow you cant learn arabic on a forum -_-

You can if you can learn Arabic through books.

whitey: why not take a class?

Because it's not as motivating. Plus they cost too much and I can't control the speed at which they go.

can i join

Of course. :)

yep, i could =)

there are several levels in our series of books, blue book, yellow book *i think*, orange book, green book, purple book and dark blue book LOLOL im on the purple one at school.

the grammar is really really simple tbh you just need to get the hang of it.

how d'you want me to help you out? how/when and bla bla bla. you can figure it out acc to your convenience =)

You can post whatever is feasible. There are Arabic keyboards which you can use:

http://www.arabic-keyboard.org/

Or we can do it in the chat. But posting on a thread would mean, it's visible to all who want to learn.

a chat would be a better means of learning, those who want to learn find a way to turn up to lessons.

I'm fine with it. It depends on those who agree to teach and their comfort level.

Another option is that kalamullah has the madinah books available and I had started learning from that. If there are many people interested, it would make sense to just stick with a common book.

http://www.madinaharabic.com/Arabic_Language_Course/Lessons/

I was studying from here. It's the same course of madinah books.

YALLAH YA 7AYATI LA2 BIKOLLEM MIN FADLEK MIN TALATHI BAS YA3NI. MAZBOOT LAISH LIKULLI HAW MIN GHALIYA EL BIK TETRIS HADDAD.

Hun, read the PS in original post. :P

whatever's convenient for you, yo B)

can you read arabic?

if you cant then you must start w/ the alphabet and must know how to pronounce it correctly, for which you'd need someone to teach you via skype or something like that.

Yes, I can read Arabic. :) And I'm pretty sure my pronunciation is correct.