Maniac Muslim Forums
lil

School Rant Thread

We need this thread. Well, I need this thread. I can already tell I will probably be the only one using this thread because I'm such a whiny, melodramatic procrastinator who hates school and just wants to circumnavigate the world in a sailboat whilst singing Green Day songs. But whatever. I hope you people use this thread. Use it to rant about classes and teachers; overdue assignments and stuff you procrastinated that you shouldn't have. Rant about anything school-related. Go, on post so that I don't look as bad as I really am! :P I'll start.

So I have a memoir piece due tomorrow for English class and we're expected to write about something that made a huge emotional impact on us. Most people are writing about how their grandma died or winning their first beauty pageant or whatever. Problem is, I can't think of anything to write about. There's plenty of crap that's happened that's impacted me, it's just that I don't feel like sharing it with my teacher <_< . The worst thing is ITS DUE TOMORROW. Also, I have to bring my math grade up major big time so I can pass the test tomorrow and not get sent to Algebra I with the annoying kids and get a scholarship to a boarding school and prove to my mom that I'm not stupid and I can get into a fancy east-coast school. I'm not done with my science fair project b/c we were too broke to buy materials and the board was due like, a week ago. And oh yeah, we can't afford a board. I'm having so much trouble concentrating and I can't pay attention in any of my classes, plus my tooth hurts b/c the dentist did something weird with it today and I have "Basket Case" by Green Day stuck in my head. I'm prolly gonna be up all night working on this crap and then oversleep and miss Fajr and the bus and my mom will yell at me and my sleep schedule will be even more screwed up. And on top of all this crap, I have finals next week that I need to study for. So yeah. FML FML FML FML FML....

Your turn ;)

I worked my butt off, preparing this presentation and then the teacher doesn't even turn up <_< And I have a Bio mock tomorrow and it covers EVERYTHING we've done so far (which is a LOT) and I'm on MM :(

Just so you all dont feel as bad about school as you do I will rant about life outside school.

Aargh finding a job is sooo hard man. I've applied to like 100 places (not exactly applied, just kind of sent my CV) and hardly any respond. And I have tried looking for graduate jobs but there arent any in my area :(. It is seriously doing my head in and I can't be bothered looking anymore. I have'nt got that much experience, just call centre experience and I am doing voluntary work at the moment but that will finish soon. I soo wish I was young and back at school. :(

Ok, my english teacher knows we have exams next week. SO WHY THE HELL HAS SHE ASSIGNED AN ESSAY FOR US TO DO EVERY NIGHT?!?!?!? :mad:

I have to write a one-page eulogy for a fictional character. HE'S A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, SO WHY AM I WRITING A EULOGY FOR HIM?

Just in case one day you have to write one for a real person. :P

I HATE THE STAIRS IN MY SCHOOL. There are so many of them. For three of my subjects I have to go to the fourth floor in my school :cry: It's killing me.

Good luck! I haven't done Trig in quite a while :ph34r: so I don't think I'd be much help (although I remember loving it). If you want help revising, MSN or Skype!

They LOST my masters proposal! They friggin LOST it!!! How the heck can you lose something like that?!? Its not apple pie, I doubt anyone ate it! I spent a whole friggin month on that thing. Seven days a week, eight hours a day!!! During the friggin soccer world cup too! And they go and LOSE the damn thing! This puts me back another 3 months and I wanted to be done by July!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRGH!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: