Maniac Muslim Forums
lil

School Rant Thread

How do Arab parents compare to Desi parents?

Cos if she has Desi parents, even if she got 100% in everything else, they would still tantrum over maths :/

it is worse trust me ..

THEY DIDNT EVEN CARE ABOUT THE GOOD GRADES.

THEY WERE LIKE "OH YOU STUDIED A BIT THIS YEAR SO YOU GOT BETTER GRADES THAN LAST"

I WAS LIKE A BIT?!?!?!?!?!?! I STUDIED SO MUCH BRO.

THEY'RE GONNA BURY ME ALIVE.

HONOUR KILLING.

I told them

my mom was so confused and stuff

my dad came home and I wnet into the kitchen where my mom is, sat on the counter and started cryign for like the third time today and was all like I DONT WANNA TELL HIM and then she forced me to, and then he was really chill probably because he saw me having a breakdown.

yeah.

lol playing the drama queen card! GOOD JOB blueberry!!! Good for you :) Expect the worst and something better happens :)

This is the day a7lam learnt how to pwn people by crying. Don't abuse your new found powers.

AAAAAASHDJKFHSJKFHF

This is like the sixth time I've been asked by my teachers to come into school when I'm supposed to be done from there to do stuff. So I be a good girl and come in early and I end up having to wait an hour because my other teacher isn't here and ARRRGHH I'm knackered and extremely tempted to hit someone on the head with a tava.

And draw spirals on their cheeks. And a monocle. And then go to bed and sleep forever. ALONE AND WITHOUT ANYONE BUGGING ME. >:|

AAAAAASHDJKFHSJKFHF

This is like the sixth time I've been asked by my teachers to come into school when I'm supposed to be done from there to do stuff. So I be a good girl and come in early and I end up having to wait an hour because my other teacher isn't here and ARRRGHH I'm knackered and extremely tempted to hit someone on the head with a tava.

And draw spirals on their cheeks. And a monocle. And then go to bed and sleep forever. ALONE AND WITHOUT ANYONE BUGGING ME. >:|

lol

ive taught you well xD