Maniac Muslim Forums
Mo-

Du'as that have come true

Salam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakathu brothers and sisters.

Whether for health, happiness, satisfaction, integrity or even physical items, which of your du'as have came true?

As I child (age 5-8) I frequently prayed that Allah would bless me with a muscular body. By the age of 12 my du'a came true. Another one is when I was the same age, I asked for 100 playstation games and for my Grandad (Allah yarhamhu) to live a healthy life and to die satisfied. Subhanallah, by the age of 10 I did indeed have 100 playstation games and my grandfather was running through his farm in Iraq until he passed away aged 74 from sudden illness.

I also prayed another time Allah would help me to get my mind off a girl because I know that dating is haram, al hamdulilah I never confessed my feelings to her and Allah moved her to another college the same year.

There are several more but those are my most memorable.

Please share your du'as that have come true in any way. :)

Little things all the time. Ex. if I lose something/someone and the chances of finding them are really slim, I pray and somehow I find it.

Marks on tests, health, all kinds of stuff really

I think we have such a thread but till I find it...

Today, my laptop keys stopped working coz I dropped a little soup on it. I made dua and it started working. Alhumdulillah!

Previously, for uni, I had made dua I come in the top 20 in my class and I did and then in the top 5 among the top 40 and I did so alhumdulillah. I think that was one of the few biggest duas that was granted. I owe it all to Allah (swt).

I think I've had more smaller duas accepted after that.

I don't really make a lot of real duaas, but every time I did I got them

even my less serious ones I've got them, I don't remember a single time that when in my mind I wanted something and Allah did not grant

I guess He spoils me

Allah listen to all the prayers. he is very noble and blissful.