Maniac Muslim Forums
EmJay

....Salam?

Assalamu Aleykoum :)

Uhhh... I don't know how to make a proper introduction. So please don't attack the n00b.

Initially, I wanted to sign up as 'MuslimJedi' - but the username was already taken :cry: So yeah, I am 'MuslimahJedi' (I'm already a chick so i guess that's ok)

I'm actually a hardcore Star Wars fan. Hence the name.

Musa introduced me to this forum. He said (and I quote) '' tell them in your intro that I have given you the role of continuing my legacy. ''

So, peace be unto you, I hope to get to know you all. Oh and please forgive my newbish padawan ways :(

<3

whats a padawan?

and you do NOT want to continue his legacy. trust it. and you can tell him i said that.

anyway, SALAAM AND WELCOME! :dance:

Wa'aleykoumu salam :)

Padawan is a Jedi apprentice, usually a teenager that has begun training with a jedi knight or a jedi master. :)

Musa says : tell oxy that she's just afraid now that someone else as cool as me is coming (thereby decreasing her coolness level).

[i personally think you are much cooler than Musa :/ ]

Oh just to expose Musa, what he really said was :

'' Lmao, tell oxy that she's just afraid now that someone else as cool as me is coming (thereby decreasing her coolness level) ...not that I'm calling you cool. "cool" is not really a word to describe a blogger. Okay sorry! I joke. But I'm actually insulting myself in there as well.''

So rest assure, he 'uncool'-ed himself by default. :/

why thank you! i am much cooler than him!

and btw you don't actually have to waste your time and relay messages for us. i can contact him directly.

and he was never cool.

Lol, I am sure I don't need to - relying messages just seems like a fun thing to do.

Wa AlaykumuSalaam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuh,

Welcome to The Forums. You have much to learn Young Padawan.

Wa alaikum salaam MuslimJedi

Welcome!

If you're continuing Musa's legacy, I look forward to your posts being 2 paragraphs long (at least). You can tell him I said that, I don't care.

Nah, I won't be continuing anyone's legacy. :) MM seems like a great community that Inchaallah I'll get to know.