Maniac Muslim Forums
Enigma

Arabs Got Talent

Does anyone watch this? Surely I can't be the only one. :P It comes on MBC4 and at the moment they're doing the semi finals.

I can't believe they chose that choir group instead of this guy!!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH0ycu7ehIw&feature=related

His name is Abdelmalik El Baljani and he doesn't miss a beat! By far by favourite contestant on that show.

That sucks! Seriously this guy deserved to be in the finals hands down!

At least he ll be staring in najwa's new clip yeah? ;) hahaha he is awesome though seriously. The skaters didnt deserve to make it. Not at no1 anyways.

What a boring show! Grrr, I hate the presenters! and on a side note, I love Najwa's sense of fashion, sigh But I hate it! though this could be due to my obssesive hatred for fads :P

I hate the Egyptian guy ^ :lol:

but from time to time, you do see cool things. Such as that moroccan dude who can paint a portrait in 5 minutes, or the lebanese dude doing awesome opera, and the other guy who does beat boxing like a pro!

He'd better be in her new clip. D: That guy could easily smash some of the top poppers in the biz! The way he danced to them arab drums was awesome. ^_^

@Hala: Pah. We all know deep down you secretly like it and watch it when it's on! :grin::lol:

But yeah, the presenters are dopey as hell and talk way too much before the show begins. Just get on with the contestants already!! It makes me want to eat my TV.

I've been impressed by the talent for the most part. Johnny Madness the beatboxer is worth a mention, and that woman who does art with sand was great. :D

I hate the long azzzzz ads though, every 5 minutes, 10 minutes of ads -_-

Watching it now. That guy who just danced was great! I can't believe the judges put him down like that. <_<

It was quite disappointing this week. There was a man who danced in this cylindrical tent thing but something went wrong with the suit and he couldn't move it properly towards the end. It was kinda funny. XD I felt so bad for him.

Then there was an illusionist who made this woman 'float' and that was it. He's one of the ones that got through. The other was a man who did some rhyming poetry with a hint of politics.

Not exciting at all. =/

so how many weeks left for this stage to end till we're left with only the winners of each week?

^ Next week is the final. I think it's happening on Saturday, though, rather than on Friday like it normally is. My Arabic's a little rusty, but I thought I heard the host saying 'Youm Al Sabbat' when she was talking about the final. I could be wrong, so I'll update here and let you know if it's on Friday or Saturday.

Enigma, you're a smart one :grin:, and abood,you're right :D. and with regards to this week episode, thank god that little girl didn't win, Since when did cuteness become a talent?! still say it's a dumb show :grin: