Maniac Muslim Forums
Enigma

Arabs Got Talent

^ :lol:

Hala, there's plenty of other things to do instead of studying, but you just happened to decide to watch Arab's got Talent because you hate it. :grin:

This makes a lot of sense. :lol:

.. oh.

AWKWARD

XZIBIT.jpg

...Oh snap.

I just realised while making this post that I'm missing it. XD

we learned one thing today. That el sha3b el 3arabi loves mozaz LOL jk jk

we actually learned that if u have 80 million people back home, you ll win even if your not the best :P

not to say that he wasn't good, he was hilarious, but I would have definitely picked the opera guy.

They were all really good to be honest, except the skaters... they didnt deserve to be finalists.

As soon as the host said his name in the top three, I knew he was going to win! He's talented in speech but I don't think I'd have voted for him.

xD I like Amr but whenever he says that catch phrase 'Qul warama'.. something.. I feel embarrassed. XD And his hand gestures kinda annoy me for some reason. xD

EDIT: Agreed, the skaters were kinda bleh. Makes me wonder how they beat Abdel Malik in votes. =/

amr is annoying lol. He wanted the egyptian to win big time LOL. sometimes i feel like he doesn't get whats going on but because he has to show himself off as tasteful he claps or likes the show lol.

yeah... abdel malik >>>>>>>>>> skaters anyday! but making the people vote is kind off unfair...

p.s, did you see that ahmad magician dude? did he scare you? be honest :P

When Amr claps and shiz he's always so off the beat. :lol: He's definitely the Arab version of Piers Morgan from Britain's Got Talent.

p.s, did you see that ahmad magician dude? did he scare you? be honest :P

:lol: Yeah! I was sitting with my Dad and when it happened, I was like "BLOODY HELL, DID HE DIE?! :unsure: " And when the crowd was screaming I thought it was sooo real. Then my Dad started laughing because he already knew it was fake because he'd probably seen the trick before. Then there he was.

That was pretty awesomely done. xD I respect anything that can manage to get a scare out of me. How did you react? Be honest! :P

haha he did convince me that he was getting in trouble coz he just sounded scared lol. n then when the thingie fell i thought it was him, but i jus wasnt bothered :P but yeah it was impressive. Makes you wonder how on earth did he do that?

when's next years :P

and and waiting for hala to show up and give us a detailed analysis of what she thinks and then end it off with how its such a stupid show :lol:

i liked johnny madness and the family crew.

i love how the presenters' accents change when they say arabs got talent and how the guy says raqm __ but the girl doesnt say it after five or six LOL

i was like whatever about the ahmad guy.. xD