Maniac Muslim Forums
Enigma

Arabs Got Talent

If Hala doesn't admit that this was a good final, I will call conspiracy. :P

Whenever the woman host says 'Arab's got Talent' it annoys me so much. The way she says 'Aeerabb' trying to do the American accent but failing because it's so OTT. xD

^ hahaha ikr why dont they just say 3rabs? everyone i know just says that lol.

the ziad guy was pretty good too, with the robot/breakdancey stuff, no idea what to call it.

^ He was one of my fav contestants, shame he didn't make it to the top three.

The choir kinda gave me a headache. :P And their conductor was standing there bowing and taking all the praise while they had to leave and go backstage. That was kinda sucky. =/

yeah the choir werent that good in this last episode. That palestinian little kid was goodish, n johny madness was good as always lol.

it was a good finale.

welll, since you guys are dying to read my 'thoughtful' opinion, I'm sure, here goes,

I watched five (make that 15) minutes of the final, on and off. Was rooting for the choir (bite me!) but they sucked. Actually, their first show is probably the only one in which they didn't suck (didn't suck too bad, given that it's a sucky show). And then there was the Harry Houdini wannabe, who not only bore me to death (in a one minute show, no less!) but also managed to make me gag at his dramatics, the drama queen...Also, I was and still am, etching to chop his hair off(chemically straightened, I'm sure! the diva!)

What else? hmmm, the palestinian boy didn't suck too bad this time, but he's no Tameem-Bargouthi-in-the-making whatever so. And the Operah dude...Well, I didn't watch him, but judging from his previouse performances (I especially didn't mind his second performance, in which I sang ma3karooona! along with him...Be afraid, be very afraid, and I blame SpaceToon for eternally ruining my appreciation for that particular song) I'm sure he was pretty awese-I mean, didn't suck too bad! but in all honesty, watching him the first time was awe-inducing, but the second time, I felt detached, Opera is too western for my tastes. To be fair, the guy is useful, one of my friends who only listens to what I affectionately call 'Dumb noise!' started listening to Pavarotti for a change!

you participated and got buzzed didn't you? :grin: ^

as if I would let give them the time of day to astonish them with my prowess, I have more important things to do you know...Like watching the ants cross the streets and stuff, those brave little soldiers, bless them :grin:

Lessons learned:

1. Botox can indeed make granny Najwa look like my daughter.

2. Arabs are yet to decide whether it's arabs or 3arabs, ra2am or Rakam. sigh, the never ending dellima

3. THERE ARE ARABS ON MM! lemme hear that 3333 roar! lol

welll, since you guys are dying to read my 'thoughtful' opinion, I'm sure, here goes,

I watched five (make that 15) minutes of the final, on and off. Was rooting for the choir (bite me!) but they sucked. Actually, their first show is probably the only one in which they didn't suck (didn't suck too bad, given that it's a sucky show). And then there was the Harry Houdini wannabe, who not only bore me to death (in a one minute show, no less!) but also managed to make me gag at his dramatics, the drama queen...Also, I was and still am, etching to chop his hair off(chemically straightened, I'm sure! the diva!)

What else? hmmm, the palestinian boy didn't suck too bad this time, but he's no Tameem-Bargouthi-in-the-making whatever so. And the Operah dude...Well, I didn't watch him, but judging from his previouse performances (I especially didn't mind his second performance, in which I sang ma3karooona! along with him...Be afraid, be very afraid, and I blame SpaceToon for eternally ruining my appreciation for that particular song) I'm sure he was pretty awese-I mean, didn't suck too bad! but in all honesty, watching him the first time was awe-inducing, but the second time, I felt detached, Opera is too western for my tastes. To be fair, the guy is useful, one of my friends who only listens to what I affectionately call 'Dumb noise!' started listening to Pavarotti for a change!

as if I would let give them the time of day to astonish them with my prowess, I have more important things to do you know...Like watching the ants cross the streets and stuff, those brave little soldiers, bless them :grin:

Lessons learned:

1. Botox can indeed make granny Najwa look like my daughter.

2. Arabs are yet to decide whether it's arabs or 3arabs, ra2am or Rakam. sigh, the never ending dellima

3. THERE ARE ARABS ON MM! lemme hear that 3333 roar! lol

O! The arab's got talent princess has blessed us with her presence and very insightful words of wisdom :grin:

why do I not believe you when you say 15 minutes on and off? :P

so... you never told us if the final was good or not?

at least we could agree that opera boy was awesome haha

1. leave najwa out of this! jk jk

2. well, every arabs have their own dialect.. but the " arabs" thing did get on my nerves... its 3arab!

3. 3333333333333333333333bdulla :D

*reads Hala's verdict* Yeah!

I hear that!

Aha! *nods*

*stops at 'sucky show'* NOOOOOOOO *holds up sign*

CONSPIRACY!

You still watched it, tho'. :D

1. She still looked like a granny, yo. xP

2. Apparently it's 'aeerrab' for them. But for us true, loyal Arabs, it's 3arab. ;)

3. 33333333arak!!! *drunken rage*

4. Hala fancies the opera guy.

:grin:

^Just so you know, it was 15 minutes take or give a few, and *scoff* I DO NOT have a crush on that dude, he's too cute for my tastes, honestly! but I'm glad we all agree on the 3333 part though :grin: