Maniac Muslim Forums
cubster

Stupid things you do/did as a driver

A trick we have here is using a coin to measure how much tread is left on the tire. Like good tread should cover par of the president's head, and bad tread is when it barely goes over the rough part of the coin. I don't know how that would work for you there, but it's a good thing to know.

Here its with a 20p coin, if you can fit the edge in, your tread is fine. But my problem is I never think to check! I'm good with oil and water, that's about it.

Guest ...

over taking on the pavement lol never again i think about it now and think of how stupid it was

I was tailgated the other day, first time its happened. It's really not nice. I was driving at the speed limit but this guy behind me wanted to get past. He kept going over as if to overtake, but then he wouldn't and beeped me. He kept really close to my bumper the whole time. I mean it was a quiet day, if you don't wanna be behind me, just go, nobody is stopping you, no need for that kind of behaviour.

^ just drive even slower to wind them up even more! xD

Lol, I just kept driving as I was, nobody is gonna push me around, I want to be safe.