Maniac Muslim Forums
Mo-

World of Warcraft

Im going to have to admit to this. Yes, I am an incredible nerd for playing this game, but in all honesty, it is the best multiplayer game EVER! I haven't played it since the beginning of the academic year due to aiming to work hard at college, but if I get good results then I will be playing it again starting in June. So I was wondering, who else on MM plays this wonderful game? :D If you do, what faction, race, level, realm, class, spec and where are you in terms of progression in either PvE, PvP or both! :D

I got three main characters, level 80 Blood Elf Destruction Warlock on Alonsus, Level 80 Blood Elf Frost Death Knight on Alonsus, Level 44 Tauren Restoration Shaman on Alonsus :D

I've played world of warcraft once, 5 years ago...I don't remember what character I was, but it was a lass with lots of weapons..it could have been a elf too. I haven't played since.

I haven't played it since the beginning of the academic year due to aiming to work hard at college, but if I get good results then I will be playing it again starting in June.

This is a little hard to understand.

This is a little hard to understand.

Start and continue playing I meant, bleh :P

never started WoW, never will~

i'd get way too addicted.

It's quite funny playing WoW actually, I'd be in a raid (end-game progression) with 24 other people all on Ventrilo with me, then I'd randomly leave them to go pray cos I heard the iqama and when I'd come back they'd kick me from the group for inactivity hahah

never started WoW, never will~

i'd get way too addicted.

It's quite funny playing WoW actually, I'd be in a raid (end-game progression) with 24 other people all on Ventrilo with me, then I'd randomly leave them to go pray cos I heard the iqama and when I'd come back they'd kick me from the group for inactivity hahah

I played from 2006 till about the release of the second expansion. I quit because of the nerf bat that hit the shaman... repeatedly.

I got the 2nd expansion about 6-10 months ago and I played it for a while but the easyness of it all just got to me. Back in the day(2006) if you pulled more than one mob or pat then someone was going to die for sure. Today you can pull half the 5 man instance and not die.

I had a few characters but my favourite was my tauren shammy(Enhancement).

I played from 2006 till about the release of the second expansion. I quit because of the nerf bat that hit the shaman... repeatedly.

I got the 2nd expansion about 6-10 months ago and I played it for a while but the easyness of it all just got to me. Back in the day(2006) if you pulled more than one mob or pat then someone was going to die for sure. Today you can pull half the 5 man instance and not die.

I had a few characters but my favourite was my tauren shammy(Enhancement).

Nerf bat? Try playing a warlock, every upgrade or expansion simcraft and real time results just come out and say 'you're crap now deal with it'. And yeah WoW has gotten really easy, it's now all about gear and raid progression, pvp is still interesting but pve is literally 'if you got the gear, you can raid, find it easy if you follow tactics and then get better gear, and move onto the next raid', however, the raid based achievements are difficult as hell and that's what draws the line between regular players and good players.

Nerf bat? Try playing a warlock, every upgrade or expansion simcraft and real time results just come out and say 'you're crap now deal with it'. And yeah WoW has gotten really easy, it's now all about gear and raid progression, pvp is still interesting but pve is literally 'if you got the gear, you can raid, find it easy if you follow tactics and then get better gear, and move onto the next raid', however, the raid based achievements are difficult as hell and that's what draws the line between regular players and good players.

I have very little mercy for locks since back in valina locks were the hardest class for a shammy to pvp. (You had to ground the noob-coil to have any chance)

But yeah I know how its like, they made the instances loleasy so that people can just get into the raids(or pvp). Personally I would not have minded if my whole guild had not gone and moved to different servers and or quit WoW. We were all from the same city in Aussie so it was a bit social.

I have very little mercy for locks since back in valina locks were the hardest class for a shammy to pvp. (You had to ground the noob-coil to have any chance)

But yeah I know how its like, they made the instances loleasy so that people can just get into the raids(or pvp). Personally I would not have minded if my whole guild had not gone and moved to different servers and or quit WoW. We were all from the same city in Aussie so it was a bit social.

Put it this way for locks in pvp now, they cause the least damage, resilience just eliminates fear, demons have tiny HP, char is still a clothy so 2 shot dead and very few instant cast spells all with long CD so burst damage is reliant on one spell which dosn't get buffed for damage at all by talents lol. So locks basically have to run around while dots sap at a healable opponents HP hahah

Put it this way for locks in pvp now, they cause the least damage, resilience just eliminates fear, demons have tiny HP, char is still a clothy so 2 shot dead and very few instant cast spells all with long CD so burst damage is reliant on one spell which dosn't get buffed for damage at all by talents lol. So locks basically have to run around while dots sap at a healable opponents HP hahah

Slow still works right?

Slow still works right?

Slow DPS isn't relevant anymore, all other classes except lock have high damage burst, DK, rogue, war, shammy, Druid, Mag and of course retardpallys and huntards. Even with destro spec, spec considered to have significant burst for lock, it's too slow to beat the insta cast spells every other class has got lol. The only spell locks have that deals instant damage over and over again is with demo spec when locks take on demon form and immolation aura, but that dosn't even last very long and requires contact with enemy class, who can just blink, stun, etc and get away. And in pve locks just fail now huntards and warriors are miles ahead in terms of dps

Slow DPS isn't relevant anymore, all other classes except lock have high damage burst, DK, rogue, war, shammy, Druid, Mag and of course retardpallys and huntards. Even with destro spec, spec considered to have significant burst for lock, it's too slow to beat the insta cast spells every other class has got lol. The only spell locks have that deals instant damage over and over again is with demo spec when locks take on demon form and immolation aura, but that dosn't even last very long and requires contact with enemy class, who can just blink, stun, etc and get away. And in pve locks just fail now huntards and warriors are miles ahead in terms of dps

Shammy really shouldn't be there. back in 2006 we could PK any clothie with one triple crit windfury proc. I agree with the rest tho. I have been stun locked by a warrior in AB in a 1v1 situation.

PS. can you link me the top area teams on your server. Lets look at the numbers of locks and (non resto)shamys.