Maniac Muslim Forums
Mo-

World of Warcraft

Shammy really shouldn't be there. back in 2006 we could PK any clothie with one triple crit windfury proc. I agree with the rest tho. I have been stun locked by a warrior in AB in a 1v1 situation.

PS. can you link me the top area teams on your server. Lets look at the numbers of locks and (non resto)shamys.

http://www.crossladder.com/arena/ladder/s=110/

Two locks on entire list haha, both in 3v3. Many more shammys on there.

And BG after level 55 got ruined by DK super darth vader pull, it just snatches your char and forces them to get hit by a load of overly high crit burst attacks with healing procs for the DK.

Edit: http://www.arenajunkies.com/rankings/2v2/ latest world rankings, very few locks as you can see.

I've wanted to play WOW ever since the southpark episodes. My son plays runescape like a madman. he's wicked good but I get bored too easily. Is it the same?

I've wanted to play WOW ever since the southpark episodes. My son plays runescape like a madman. he's wicked good but I get bored too easily. Is it the same?

more complex with better graphics but the general concept is the same(aka MMO).

Very different concept to Runescape. Graphics, game economy, playstyle and broadness of play is alot more in WoW. WoW focuses alot on multiplayer endgame such as PvP and raiding, which is also throughout levelling to the top level of 85 but at 85 its where gameplay really kicks in. Its fun levelling too, can either do Dungeons (essentially mini raids) or Questing to gain XP. Best part of WoW though is that every class in the game is uniquely different in playstyle, my main character is a Warlock, learning to play another class other than my Warlock takes some getting used to. I recommend to take the free 10-day trial to see for yourself.