Maniac Muslim Forums
EmJay

Pink Cars & Female drivers

That pink truck from kill bill comes to mind.

kitty* wagon

* euphemistic word substitution

^ :lol::o

That is such an insult for ferrari :P

Word!

Pink cars *puke* Sorry, but on a normal outing, I hate anything pink! And a car in pink is asking to be keyed!

I prefer the darker colours. I once saw this BMW in black, and the finish was rough. (Like it didn't have the shiny put on it) and man was that thing a beast! I fell in love right away :(

01.jpg

It's nice in pink, but if I don't want to draw too much attention, I should probably get a yellow one!

yellow-beetle.jpg

_44637848_yellowmini226.jpg

My friend has a gorgeous yellow Mini. It's like this one, although some of them are black on top.

Now, that is a car a man must have!

What are you guys smoking... BMW keeps on coming up with the same models OVER AND OVER AND OVER again.

And a car a man MUST have is this one:

Audi R8 V10 Spyder

2740422305-42065d98e6-o.jpg

audi-r8-spyder-11.jpg

170k :(

convertibles are for not for men. lose the top and you lose stabilization which means a slower car. every car has models that they keep making better, not just bmws.

^ Err you close the hood? That audi is defo 'man car'

And this thread is going off-topic <_<

^ Err you close the hood? That audi is defo 'man car'

And this thread is going off-topic <_<

soft/hard top does not equal a fixed roof. most convertibles are actually heavier than their coupe models, which means slower accelerations, slower everything.

the only Audi that's a "man's car" are lamborghinis. although that V10 coupe is pretty awesome.

pink cars are cool if the girl can pull it off. if not it's definitely gay.

I lolled. I saw a pink Ferrari. Ok my arab neighbor's girlfriend had a pink Ferrari. Pretty sweet to look at ONLY when she drives it. Other then that, it looks tacky.

If that made any sense.

As for the audi spyder - didn't it get 'Best performance car of the year' and 'Best Man's car'? I know that it is 100kg heavier and obviously 'slower' then the audi coupe, but it's performance still beats most cars. But you're right, it does have an effect on the performance.

soft/hard top does not equal a fixed roof. most convertibles are actually heavier than their coupe models, which means slower accelerations, slower everything.

the only Audi that's a "man's car" are lamborghinis. although that V10 coupe is pretty awesome.

He's right. I learnt this from Top Gear.

Why do girls feel the need to pinkifie everything?!? I once saw a Chev Lumina SS in baby pink :( That is such a man's car! Thank the lord it was the sedan version and not the pick-up, cos I would have died!!!

Girls just go for the looks in cars. I doubt many even understand car stuffs. I sure don't. It's all about the looks.

(don't hurt me girls)

What are you guys smoking... BMW keeps on coming up with the same models OVER AND OVER AND OVER again.

And a car a man MUST have is this one:

Audi R8 V10 Spyder

170k :(

Jedi please do not insult BMWs, they are legendary and Rasoir boy do not insult Audis they are Pieces of art.

We can all agree that they are both manly cars?

Jedi: I once saw an R8 spyder, I came close and kept staring at its beauty only to

realise there was a guy inside staring back at me.

Bless some guys think Im checking them out, when Im actually too busy fantasising on their car .

Rasoir boy: Which girls can possibly pull it off?

except one that came straight out from a barbie magazine.

I agree with Cubster its disturbing no matter who owns it.

...Rasoir boy? BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

*Ahem*

Sorry.