Maniac Muslim Forums
white-rose

Worst Hollywood Film

Yes, there are times when Hollywood seriously misses with the audience. Here's your chance to crib about movies you did not like.

The movie I HATE with a PASSION is actually really popular. It's called "There's Something About Mary". Besides being a filthy movie and me not being able to stand Ben Stiller, the jokes were just stupid. Fighting with a dog. That scene was unbearable. The last scene with the fish hook. How do people find these things funny? Ugh. Ever since this movie I have refused to watch movies with Ben Stiller.

^ LOL. You make that sound so hilarious. But I thought wall-E was so cute. :(

it was beyond terrible. i fell asleep 3 times and it still wasnt over! its the only film i've ever hated.

cute?! what was cute about it?

i hated the way he said his name it sounded so scary. =P

=0)

Hurtlocker!

It had the most meandering and looooooong drawn-out lack of plot I'd ever seen in a movie. The only thing that kept me watching was the idea that surely SOMETHING was going to happen throughout it? It never did.

Wall-E

the only film i have ever hated.

a robot bin man falls in love with another robot and goes to the land of the fatties to be with her?! :no:

:lol: The land of the fatties!!

I don't mind Ben Stiller, but then again I have never seen There's Something About Mary, and I don't think I want to.

My mum always says Jason X is the worst film she has ever seen. I wouldn't even bother with it, it's not my thing.

Attack of the killer tomatos

Pirates of the caribbean-all of them- they are boring and predictable-I have literally fallen asleep in all of them.

yeah- spider man too, and Iron man and Thor and anything else where the special effects and cult of personality prevail over plot and human tension/change. yahhhhhhhhhhn.

I've watched some really bad movies, I can hardly even remember any specific ones there's so many. :blink:

Basically any horror film from the past decade. Any of those crappy low budget films they put on Dubai One.

And the new Clash of the Titans was pretty crap.

Spiderman 3, what an utter disappointment. I liked the first two, but the third one really sucked.

I don't watch movies anymore but I still remember the worst Hollywood Film I ever watched. When a stranger calls. :lol:

A babysitter (who wasn't doing her job) running back and forth between the shed and the house from someone who calls the house and scares her (to the point of hysterical crying, and she's so smart she keeps picking up the phone -_-) and ends with some guy being arrested with no explanation as to who he was or why he was calling the house. :lol:

I really didn't like the SAW movie. I can't stand torture and I was in distress through out the movie. I can't watch most horror movies. I have a weak heart. lol. But torture in movies is just a whole different kind of misery for me. I can't understand what sadistic people like making these things up and then the public which eats it up. Ugh.

300 was coming on TV a little while back. I missed the beginning but I was watching a bit of it and it was so dull. I have no idea why so many people enjoyed it. It seemed like those Indian TV dramas where the camera focuses on each twitch for 30 secs.

I really didn't like the SAW movie. I can't stand torture and I was in distress through out the movie. I can't watch most horror movies. I have a weak heart. lol. But torture in movies is just a whole different kind of misery for me. I can't understand what sadistic people like making these things up and then the public which eats it up. Ugh.

300 was coming on TV a little while back. I missed the beginning but I was watching a bit of it and it was so dull. I have no idea why so many people enjoyed it. It seemed like those Indian TV dramas where the camera focuses on each twitch for 30 secs.

Torture movies always used to somehow remind me of Jahannum. Like it reminded me that if this is how bad it gets in movies or real life, imagine how much worse Allah's punishment will be, and His is the worst. =S It also made me kind of not want to watch movies anymore lol. So maybe the horror movies were a way for me to remember the hereafter. Allah knows best.

Sorry for going off topic lol...

I like the SAW films! Doesn't mean I can look at every gory part, but I do love a good horror film.

The Blair Witch Project was utter crap and not scary. Nothing ever happens!