Maniac Muslim Forums
white-rose

Worst Hollywood Film

Requiem for a dream....

Worst (most disturbing) Movie Ever. Regretted watching it like anything.

300 was coming on TV a little while back. I missed the beginning but I was watching a bit of it and it was so dull. I have no idea why so many people enjoyed it. It seemed like those Indian TV dramas where the camera focuses on each twitch for 30 secs.

People were watching 300 for the Bulgarian/Macedonian song while the guy dies. :P

Personally there was a film about the UN invasion(aka intervention) of Somalia during the 90's and the ability for normal physics not to operate properly around American soldiers really pissed me off.

Paranormal Activity.. Have no idea what the hype was about.

I actually liked ORPHAN as a horror. You rarely get any good psychological thrillers but that one was interesting throughout and the twist was quite unexpected.

I loved the SAW movies. At least the 1st 3. It got annoying and waaay too predictable after that. (I mean it was already predictable from the second one, so you can imagine how the rest of must have been). It kinda made me super paranoid, in the sense that even the smallest thing that you do, that has the slightest hint of being morally wrong, is being watched and you should be careful in your actions cos you will be taken to task for it.

There's Something About Mary was stupid, no doubt, but I found some of it funny :P I can't remember much cos I watched it so long ago.

Spiderman 3 was terribile!!!!

X-Men 3

Superman Returns

I still like POTC :lol: Mostly of Captain Jack. I don't watch it for any other reason.

All the sequels to the Fast n Furious movie. They were just too dumb and annoying.

Avatar; it was pretty, but also pretty stupid and predictable.

^ lol.

Avatar the last airbender was a disappointment. Good thing I watched it online. :whistle:

A movie I saw recently Hangover 2. The most disgusting movie I've EVER seen. Not only was it not funny but I now hate all the actors. They should be ashamed of themselves that they ever considered working for that movie. Pathetic. The only reason I wanted to keep watching it because I wanted to see if they find their friend. Even that was stupid!

I loved the SAW movies. At least the 1st 3. It got annoying and waaay too predictable after that. (I mean it was already predictable from the second one, so you can imagine how the rest of must have been). It kinda made me super paranoid, in the sense that even the smallest thing that you do, that has the slightest hint of being morally wrong, is being watched and you should be careful in your actions cos you will be taken to task for it.

There's Something About Mary was stupid, no doubt, but I found some of it funny :P I can't remember much cos I watched it so long ago.

Spiderman 3 was terribile!!!!

X-Men 3

Superman Returns

I still like POTC :lol: Mostly of Captain Jack. I don't watch it for any other reason.

All the sequels to the Fast n Furious movie. They were just too dumb and annoying.

Avatar; it was pretty, but also pretty stupid and predictable.

errr, fast 5 was one of the best movies this year

Hurtlocker Hurtlocker Hurtlocker Hurtlocker Hurtlocker Hurtlocker Hurtlocker Hurtlocker Hurtlocker Hurtlocker Hurtlocker Hurtlocker!!

Did I say Hurtlocker?

Tree of LIfe was pretty much up there too.

Edit: I must be going senile (though I am still consistent with my hate!)- as I mentioned it on the first page :blush:

I was thinking 'has there ever been a Hollywood movie that I've hated?' and then I saw Thamz's response and I was like 'YES. Twilight.'

I only watched the first one and then I didn't bother watching New Moon or Eclipse or Breaking Dawn or whichever is out.

:lol: I liked the second movie. I think it was New Moon? The one with the wolfs and vampires fighting? Meh, can't even remember the name.

Wall-E

the only film i have ever hated.

a robot bin man falls in love with another robot and goes to the land of the fatties to be with her?! :no:

WALL-E WAS ADORABLE! My mum said he reminded her of me <_<

I thought he was lovely and the film was great! But each to their own.

The Hangover. Stupid humour. In general, these sort of films have such a childish, blatant, overexaggerated sense of humour and it just makes the film stupid.

Don't even need to mention Twilight and the rest of those stupid chick flicks.

Oh and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Such a disappointment. Most pathetic romcom ever.

Mother's Day. What a horrible, HORRIBLE movie. I hated it. The end made no sense. There was so much stupidity and the timings didn't fit. Hated it. :angry: