Maniac Muslim Forums
///м53я

While my Subbie is in service...

i give him permission, but you stay out of it :P

and thats certain... a car is better than a potential spouse in unlimited ways ;)

It's nice Masha Allah!!! And yes, please run over Shavey first. (but wait till after he's bought his car, that way you can get his too!) :D

Thats supposed to be better than a Toyota? :blink:

Why are you guys hating on Toyotas? That old slogan, "Everything keeps going right, Toyota" was one of the world's truths! We've had Toyota's since forever, and besides window winders that eventually give up, these beasts never die! They run smoothly, they're economical and they're bloody cheap to fix if you have a smash!

Touché amigos! Not really! But that is because I’m banned from having powerful cars for now…

Toyota is for people who have a car just for having a car.

No art and no challenges.

I have a list of MMers I want you to run over with that car, I'll PM you

Don't forget to put yourself first on the list!

...Joke! don’t shoot me :unsure:

do that all you want :lol:

i still hate toyotas :lol:

sure bro. but first, admit its prettier and faster than the car you have in mind :P

haha new toyotas reliability sucks trust me. I know. old ones were solid. new ones are crap.

:lol: I see that makes a lot of sense to dedicate en entire thread to it when you dislike it….

And dude isn’t he getting one of those paranoia looking Porsche?

You want to compare that to a Toyota ?

Mabrook and mashallah. White, such a typical arab car colour haha.

:lol: I see that makes a lot of sense to dedicate en entire thread to it when you dislike it….

And dude isn’t he getting one of those paranoia looking Porsche?

You want to compare that to a Toyota ?

yes, I might think Porsches are ugly, but I wouldn't take a toyota over a porsche, no matter how ugly, toad looking the porsche is :ph34r:

Mabrook and mashallah. White, such a typical arab car colour haha.

haha thanks, but it ent my car. My babe is back from service today :wub:

yes, I might think Porsches are ugly, but I wouldn't take a toyota over a porsche, no matter how ugly, toad looking the porsche is :ph34r:

haha thanks, but it ent my car. My babe is back from service today :wub:

:lol: Are you kidding me, that is weird...

I'm not a fan of them too but I would not take a toyota over a porsche,

It would be like taking a donkey over a horse...

What car do you have?

i give him permission, but you stay out of it :P

and thats certain... a car is better than a potential spouse in unlimited ways ;)

No.. I shall provide the curry..

80% of it will be fish curry :P

Hah, And how many conversations do you manage to have with cars? None!

haha new toyotas reliability sucks trust me. I know. old ones were solid. new ones are crap.

Yes, new Toyo's suck! I have heard about too many probs. Thats why I'm getting me an older one. (That and I can't afford a new car :unsure: )

We have our own SA plant for Toyota's near my neighbourhood. Make them from scratch. Its awesome!

If I tell you guys about some of the cars we've had and what they're been through and the fact that they still drove perfectly, you'd be shocked!

Touché amigos! Not really! But that is because I’m banned from having powerful cars for now…

Toyota is for people who have a car just for having a car.

No art and no challenges.

Um, I beg to differ. There are things that you can do with a Toyota, (perhaps not new ones), that you can't do with other cars. When I say they never die, they really don't. The most reliable cars to buy in SA are VWs and Toyota's.

People who buy Toyota's want something that they will keep going no matter what, that you can push to its limits and it will still move. Maybe we make our Toyota's different to everywhere else in the world.

Um, I beg to differ. There are things that you can do with a Toyota, (perhaps not new ones), that you can't do with other cars. When I say they never die, they really don't. The most reliable cars to buy in SA are VWs and Toyota's.

People who buy Toyota's want something that they will keep going no matter what, that you can push to its limits and it will still move. Maybe we make our Toyota's different to everywhere else in the world.

Mademoiselle Cubster,

I’m not saying Toyotas are not good cars and yes I completely agree those are cars which you keep forever and ever…

Hence that is why I said it is for people who have a car just to have one…No potential challenges, or art in it…

Do you mean one as in 1 or just to have a car?

Aaah, but you can get creative with a Toyota ;) I think I'll try and start taking photo's of how kids modify and have fun with their cars and such here.

Why does everyone in UAE drive automatic? Kuwaiti students come here and they always buy an automatic car for their time here (then sell it). Manual cars are better and take more skill to drive haha!! :lol:

ooh thats a well fit car... :P

:lol: Are you kidding me, that is weird...

I'm not a fan of them too but I would not take a toyota over a porsche,

It would be like taking a donkey over a horse...

What car do you have?

I have a subaru outback 2009 pearl white. I think theres a thread on MM... try n find it lol.

No.. I shall provide the curry..

80% of it will be fish curry :P

Hah, And how many conversations do you manage to have with cars? None!

haha god help whoever drives that yaris after me then... :P

well... me n my car have a lot of convos... its all about chemistry, n me n my babe got it on :wub:

Yes, new Toyo's suck! I have heard about too many probs. Thats why I'm getting me an older one. (That and I can't afford a new car :unsure: )

We have our own SA plant for Toyota's near my neighbourhood. Make them from scratch. Its awesome!

If I tell you guys about some of the cars we've had and what they're been through and the fact that they still drove perfectly, you'd be shocked!

thats cool! and yes, old ones were rock solid. Can go anywhere, n never break down. new ones are......

Why does everyone in UAE drive automatic? Kuwaiti students come here and they always buy an automatic car for their time here (then sell it). Manual cars are better and take more skill to drive haha!! :lol:

haha you know i actually got an automatic license only from the UAE ( got a manual license in lebanon 3 months after that ) because its quicker to pass and I knew i ll be driving an auto in the UAE. its got to do with traffic. We have lots of traffic here and a manual daily isn't very convineint. I do love driving manual cars though for sure.

ooh thats a well fit car... :P

damn straight :P