Maniac Muslim Forums
///м53я

While my Subbie is in service...

Do you mean one as in 1 or just to have a car?

Aaah, but you can get creative with a Toyota ;) I think I'll try and start taking photo's of how kids modify and have fun with their cars and such here.

Just to have a car.

Ok, lol, yes do that and then show me inchAllah. :D

So, basically it's too much stop-start traffic and automatic is easier? Alright, now I know :lol:

I've tried both and I much prefer manual, with an automatic I keep wanting to change the gear and I can't. Also it's so weird not having a clutch! Left foot becomes redundant!

yup!

I like SMG... basically a manual without a clutch. I also love paddle shifters on the steering wheel.

and since your left foot is resting, we sit like retards... with one leg almost out the window :P

yup!

I like SMG... basically a manual without a clutch. I also love paddle shifters on the steering wheel.

and since your left foot is resting, we sit like retards... with one leg almost out the window :P

You can't put your resting left leg out the window here, up on the dashboard maybe? :lol:

LOL yeah forgot you guys drive on the wrong side. :P

LOL yeah forgot you guys drive on the wrong side. :P

You mean you guys drive on the wrong side, yeh?

Well if you tried to drive here the way you do there, it would be wrong :P

haha well, common sense says most people are right handed, and therefore they should change gears with their right. :P

:lol: ^ No its easier changing gears with left cos your controlling the wheel with your right. :P

I was asking my instructor the other day if shes driven on the right side ever. She said no shes too scared lol.

I wouldn't be able to change gears with my right hand, it would be too weird.

:lol: ^ No its easier changing gears with left cos your controlling the wheel with your right. :P

I was asking my instructor the other day if shes driven on the right side ever. She said no shes too scared lol.

most right handed people are more comfortable driving with their left. :P

Faerie

i use both my hands just as well so I don't have any problem with that lol, but I guess its a matter of what you're used to.

the sad thing is that I was checking the bicycle the appears in one of the photos :grin: it's what I can afford with these insane prices (and my never ending lack of a driving license) but the car is ok, passable, I guess :P

the sad thing is that I was checking the bicycle the appears in one of the photos :grin: it's what I can afford with these insane prices (and my never ending lack of a driving license) but the car is ok, passable, I guess :P

2a6a36eeli 2albi :grin: haha.

and this car was so slow...... overtaking anything is a nightmare lol.

2a6a36eeli 2albi :grin: haha.

really? then Gimme this slow baby for a day, or it'll forever remain on your conscious (and I'll start some vodoo business too -_- )

really? then Gimme this slow baby for a day, or it'll forever remain on your conscious (and I'll start some vodoo business too -_- )

wallah law 3alai ba36eeki yaha w a7san mina bekteer kaman :grin: bas a5ooki insaan m3atar, jobless :P

Hmmm, then I'll put the vodoo business to rest for a few more years. and by that time, I'll be some super accountant and I'll buy a car for everyone :P, I'm that generous :grin: