Maniac Muslim Forums
///м53я

While my Subbie is in service...

haha ya rait :P fee masal be2ool... el 3ayn baseera wel eed aseera :P

Oye! English please ;)

So, basically it's too much stop-start traffic and automatic is easier? Alright, now I know :lol:

I've tried both and I much prefer manual, with an automatic I keep wanting to change the gear and I can't. Also it's so weird not having a clutch! Left foot becomes redundant!

Yeah, manual in traffic is a *snip* to drive ;) But I can't drive an automatic lol, its just too weird :P Nevermind not doing anything with your left foot, what the heck do I do with my left hand :lol:

Oye! English please ;)

Yeah, manual in traffic is a *snip* to drive ;) But I can't drive an automatic lol, its just too weird :P Nevermind not doing anything with your left foot, what the heck do I do with my left hand :lol:

Use your left hand to put it in 'D', it has a very small use! :lol:

Oye! English please ;)

Its quite useful for swearing at retarded drivers ;)

While the eyes of the whole world were focused on shaver buying a new car soon... I couldn't take it and had to get back in the spot lights again! Since yesterday, I've been driving a true beast, all because my subbie is in service...

Introducing... the Ferrari Yaris 1.3l. :P

with its super high revving I4, race inspired engine, triple clutch automatic transmission, and cloth seats made off about 13 cows, you bet I'm excited :D

yes, a white toyota is my dream car :P The ultimate driving machine!

:eyebrow:

And a white toyota is your dream car? :P I'm trying not to laugh.

The only Toyota sedan I like is the camry.

the day I walk in to a toyota dealership and buy any toyota, is the day I shall allow any of ya'll to kill me.

Its quite useful for swearing at retarded drivers ;)

:lol: That does come in handy pretty much ,too bad my mom is always with me :ph34r:

that sucks :ph34r: When it happens to me, i have a hard time trying not to say anything haha

:lol: Recently I was in the car with mom and she swore (not that bad) at another driver and it made me LOL.