Maniac Muslim Forums
Enigma

Currently playing...

I'm currently replaying Assassin's Creed, just got to Jerusalem. I really wanna play the later ones, might rent 'em out soon.

You?

Not playing anything. I really feel like playing DOA3 for some odd reasons :blink:

I was gonna make a thread about L.A. Noire, and here is one asking what game we're playing!

So yeh, that's what I'm playing right now. I still haven't completed Assassin's Creed Brotherhood though. L.A. Noire is amazing though, I love trying to solve murders! And finding clues and stuff, but in typical Rockstar style (albeit in the 1940's).

Has anyone played Red Dead Redemption? Or Undead Nightmare? (it's an add-on). Those two were pretty good. I think I enjoy playing games set in the past, in RDR's case, around 1911. I'd to play a game next, maybe in the time of Mad Men? (the 1960's).

I'm currently replaying Assassin's Creed, just got to Jerusalem. I really wanna play the later ones, might rent 'em out soon.

You?

Assassin's Creed 2 is the sickest, i was like half way through Brotherhood and couldn't be asked with the rest cos i watched the endin on youtube and erm yh :grin:

GTA IV to kill some time. Fun though remarkably violent and profane.

have you played the Ballad of Gay Tony add on to it? There is a character called Yusuf Emir, and well, he isn't the best Muslim but theres a scene where his dad comes in and it's just the funniest thing i've ever seen!

have you played the Ballad of Gay Tony add on to it? There is a character called Yusuf Emir, and well, he isn't the best Muslim but theres a scene where his dad comes in and it's just the funniest thing i've ever seen!

Mine brother, I have not! Ha! Where do you get these add ons?

Mine brother, I have not! Ha! Where do you get these add ons?

You can buy it on disc as apart of Episodes from Liberty City, or you can pay for download from either Playstation Network, Xbox Live Marketplace or Game for Windows Live store, all dependant on your console.

I want to get the Episodes of Liberty City! But I wanna buy it on disc, cos I fear if I download it, it will take up too much space on my PS3 hard drive (got 80GB).

You?

assassin's creed is awesome. 2nd part is wicked, and 3rd part is very nice too. I love the series

I was gonna make a thread about L.A. Noire, and here is one asking what game we're playing!

So yeh, that's what I'm playing right now. I still haven't completed Assassin's Creed Brotherhood though. L.A. Noire is amazing though, I love trying to solve murders! And finding clues and stuff, but in typical Rockstar style (albeit in the 1940's).

Has anyone played Red Dead Redemption? Or Undead Nightmare? (it's an add-on). Those two were pretty good. I think I enjoy playing games set in the past, in RDR's case, around 1911. I'd to play a game next, maybe in the time of Mad Men? (the 1960's).

I played RDR. Never really finished it but its so much fun. Love doing the side tasks. rockstar studios makes the best open city games for sure.

Assassin's Creed 2 is the sickest, i was like half way through Brotherhood and couldn't be asked with the rest cos i watched the endin on youtube and erm yh :grin:

LOL, seriously that sucks.

61PH3G5R9ML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

thats the spirit! :D i so can't be bothered to start all over again when I had like a fleet of 70+ Lvl pokemons

I always play fifa 11 online. Its the most fun... Im waiting for MW3 to come out.