Maniac Muslim Forums
Enigma

Currently playing...

Haha! I've not seen that before. I shall try it next time I'm on.

I was messing around in the hunting missions and started sending pictures of dead elks to people in my contact list. Ron texted me back, saying, "How come you never take me hunting, Trevor??" and Michael will go, "Good to see you have so much time on your hands." c:

Lazlow in the tattoo parlour scene. Pffft. xF

Ahh, I didn't know it was about her past. The only two TRs I've played are The Last Revelation and Legend. I can almost imagine how fun it must be doing the mocap stuff. I would just go insane in there.

I hope you get to meet Nolan someday. I'm pretty sure every gamer on here has heard his voice on something at least once, because he has done a tonne of voice work. A talented VA indeed.

Tattoo parlour scene was the best! Really enjoyed that lol.

I never went that far with my hunting, I did not think of sending to random people either lol, that's so funny.

Nolan North was at Eurogamer in 2011, his first time there but he hasn't been back since. He had two Uncharted games coming out that year, no.3 on PS3 and the PS Vita game. I guess he wouldn't come again until maybe the next Uncharted? That's it, we need Uncharted 4!

Nolan is also in The Last of Us, doing a voice you wouldn't expect was him. Its nice to hear the different voices he can do apart from his own.

Also, you can get all three of the characters in the same place.

The easy way to do this is by simply calling them both and asking to hang out. You can then pick up both boys. I think you can call as many people as you want and pick them all up, but I haven't tested this yet. If you can steal a bus to fit them all in, it should be easier.

The other way to do it is possible through switching. You can actually find each other on the map. Use a taxi and place a waypoint to get them to same location. They just wander around while you are getting the next guys there. When you bump into each other, they will ask to hang out (meaning this is not a glitch and is something Rockstar actually intended), which you can either accept or refuse.

I remember seeing that there is a trophy for maintaining a 5-star wanted level for 10 minutes with the trio together. Equipping your gun will also cause them to do the same when you're walking around. They'll also shoot back at the cops/anyone attacking, and have conversations between the three of them. So essentially, it makes things 10x more fun because if you want to just go on a rampage you can get the others to tag along and help, just like in the missions.

I've also seen players make the guys crash into each other with planes.

This just sounds like a ton of fun!

I was playing Batman Arkham Origins but finished that and now I'm playing AC4BF! I got both on pre-order but AC4 arrived a day later but still enjoying it. Online is pretty good on Batman for never having it before :)

@Faerie: The first Lazlow scene cracks me up, because Michael is standing there having a fatherly crisis, like, "This is bad. I should do something. WHAT SHOULD I DO? Maybe I'll just yell and stuff", and then amidst all of the chaos, Trevor has this "screw it" moment, picks up a chair and smacks some security guy on the head with it.

It just goes to show how they really are opposite sides of the same coin, and I found the whole thing really hilarious.

North should be back soon. The last Uncharted came out two years ago, right? I wouldn't doubt that they'd soon announce one for the PS4.

Which reminds me, the PS4 will be out here in two weeks.

Yyyyeah I have NO idea when I'll be getting it. I'm still not done with my PS3 games, and with no backwards compat I don't know when I'll make the move.

I'm excited, though- the release games and specs look promising. And so begins another gen. I'm getting old, but not too old for this.

@Faerie: The first Lazlow scene cracks me up, because Michael is standing there having a fatherly crisis, like, "This is bad. I should do something. WHAT SHOULD I DO? Maybe I'll just yell and stuff", and then amidst all of the chaos, Trevor has this "screw it" moment, picks up a chair and smacks some security guy on the head with it.

It just goes to show how they really are opposite sides of the same coin, and I found the whole thing really hilarious.

North should be back soon. The last Uncharted came out two years ago, right? I wouldn't doubt that they'd soon announce one for the PS4.

Everyone (well, Uncharted fans) is waiting for an Uncharted 4 announcement! It's rumoured they will announce it soon, for release on PS4 next year. I know for sure Naughty Dog want to do a sequel for The Last of Us too, and the single player DLC is almost upon us, supposed to be an announcement about that too lol. I have Last of Us season pass so I can get right into it.

Not sure if you would enjoy point-and-click, but have you tried The Walking Dead? (by Telltale games). They make really artistic looking games, but its all point-and-click, and quick decision making. Check out a trailer or demo.

I was surprised to find Lazlow is a real person lol. He also helps to write the dialogue for the people on the streets. Yeh I loved that scene for Fame or Shame. Uncle Trevor!

Everyone (well, Uncharted fans) is waiting for an Uncharted 4 announcement! It's rumoured they will announce it soon, for release on PS4 next year. I know for sure Naughty Dog want to do a sequel for The Last of Us too, and the single player DLC is almost upon us, supposed to be an announcement about that too lol. I have Last of Us season pass so I can get right into it.

Not sure if you would enjoy point-and-click, but have you tried The Walking Dead? (by Telltale games). They make really artistic looking games, but its all point-and-click, and quick decision making. Check out a trailer or demo.

I was surprised to find Lazlow is a real person lol. He also helps to write the dialogue for the people on the streets. Yeh I loved that scene for Fame or Shame. Uncle Trevor!

Y'know what else? I was getting into the really techy stuff and apparently the PS4 has a frame rate that is 60-80% higher per second than the Xbox One has. So you can imagine the smoothness at which it runs tingz.

Just took a look at some gameplay and the button direction reminds me of some of the old school roleplaying games. I'm not sure if I am partial to the lack of control in this gameplay style. I guess I just prefer having full input of a character's functions and movement, even if the game is linear. I have to admit, though, that was tense, and I would probably make the exception here. -tilts head-

Haha, that was totally my reaction. Lazlow has been poking around in the GTA games for years now and I was surprised to see how much involvement he has this time around. I guess he finally got his big break, if you catch my drift. Pfft. :snicker:

Y'know what else? I was getting into the really techy stuff and apparently the PS4 has a frame rate that is 60-80% higher per second than the Xbox One has. So you can imagine the smoothness at which it runs tingz.

Just took a look at some gameplay and the button direction reminds me of some of the old school roleplaying games. I'm not sure if I am partial to the lack of control in this gameplay style. I guess I just prefer having full input of a character's functions and movement, even if the game is linear. I have to admit, though, that was tense, and I would probably make the exception here. -tilts head-

Haha, that was totally my reaction. Lazlow has been poking around in the GTA games for years now and I was surprised to see how much involvement he has this time around. I guess he finally got his big break, if you catch my drift. Pfft. :snicker:

Even I don't know exactly what a frame rate is, but I come across it a lot lol.

Yeh I thought I would hate that I can't really control my character on The Walking Dead, but its such a great game that it didn't bother me too much. Telltale Games also have another game based off a comic/graphic novel 'The Wolf Among Us'. I think the comic or whatever is a Fable comic? It looks amazing either way, same style of gameplay.

wolf_among_us.0_cinema_640.0.jpeg

Lazlow's first in-game appearance, not just his voice. Must have just gave in. I honestly thought that the Lazlow character was supposed to be like a Ryan Seacrest parody, guess I was wrong lol. I have actually been in Michael's house and watched Fame or Shame, they say what they are really doing, it just makes it so funny! There's even a Simon Cowell style judge.

@Faerie: Ah, I've heard of it. That's one of the launch games for the PS4, isn't it? I'll take a look.

Haha, I know right. I can totally see how Rockstar are poking fun at these talent shows. When I flicked to Fame or Shame, Tracey was on in another attempt at a performance. After she's done, Lazlow tries to encourage the judges to like her and says quietly to the camera, "please vote for her, or that psycho will kill me." (Referring to Michael). It fits with the game's events, which rules.

OMIGOSH!! They announced Uncharted 4!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SnJPTkrD7o

Wow, we were JUST talking about the prospect of this. Nice. :thumbup:

@Faerie: Ah, I've heard of it. That's one of the launch games for the PS4, isn't it? I'll take a look.

Haha, I know right. I can totally see how Rockstar are poking fun at these talent shows. When I flicked to Fame or Shame, Tracey was on in another attempt at a performance. After she's done, Lazlow tries to encourage the judges to like her and says quietly to the camera, "please vote for her, or that psycho will kill me." (Referring to Michael). It fits with the game's events, which rules.

Wow, we were JUST talking about the prospect of this. Nice. :thumbup:

The Wolf Among Us is available in PlayStation Store for PS3, the first episode is out now.

Haha that's so cool, about Fame or Shame. I didn't sit through a whole episode, but the attention to detail is amazing. They have cartoons and everything!

I know, how amazing it got announced just as we were speaking about it. Lots of speculation, like Nathan Drake may not be in it, may be starting fresh like Tomb Raider did. Just gotta wait and see.

Last of Us single player DLC will be released in the New Year. It's a prequel story, so that will be cool.

The Wolf Among Us is available in PlayStation Store for PS3, the first episode is out now.

Haha that's so cool, about Fame or Shame. I didn't sit through a whole episode, but the attention to detail is amazing. They have cartoons and everything!

I know, how amazing it got announced just as we were speaking about it. Lots of speculation, like Nathan Drake may not be in it, may be starting fresh like Tomb Raider did. Just gotta wait and see.

Last of Us single player DLC will be released in the New Year. It's a prequel story, so that will be cool.

Ahh, I know what I got it mixed up with; a launch title called 'Knack'.

Haha, I was watching that Space Ranger cartoon and honestly, Rockstar have balls.

If they haven't already done a prequel for Uncharted, it's bound to happen. I can totally see it. They'd make major dosh from that.

I'm thinking of buying The Last Of Us on PSN when I'm less poor.

Ahh, I know what I got it mixed up with; a launch title called 'Knack'.

Haha, I was watching that Space Ranger cartoon and honestly, Rockstar have balls.

If they haven't already done a prequel for Uncharted, it's bound to happen. I can totally see it. They'd make major dosh from that.

I'm thinking of buying The Last Of Us on PSN when I'm less poor.

There is an Uncharted prequel on the Vita, I think its set not long before the first game. And then in Uncharted 3 you get to play as young Drake for a bit, see how he got into the life he's in, but maybe a proper prequel going into more detail would be cool.

Impotent Rage too, omg that's just hilarious!

I was watching some interviews with the guys from GTA 5, it's just so surreal seeing their faces and hearing them speak, exactly like their characters! I kept expecting Steven Ogg (Trevor) to just go mental!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7JU0BoX0nQ

I have Rayman Legends now, the price has dropped by quite a bit so its well worth it. A lot of fun when you play with others, at least 2 player then its cool.

Guest ...

painfully got rid of my xbox 360.... probably buy a ps4 later on in the year when games are more developed and when my friends purchase the console.

Currently however i managed to buy a cheap 500gb ps3 superslim. Ordered GTA V and Call of Duty ghosts. Will also be getting fifa 14.

what are you PSN IDs?

painfully got rid of my xbox 360.... probably buy a ps4 later on in the year when games are more developed and when my friends purchase the console.

Currently however i managed to buy a cheap 500gb ps3 superslim. Ordered GTA V and Call of Duty ghosts. Will also be getting fifa 14.

what are you PSN IDs?

Faerie87

I am waiting to buy a PS4 too. I honestly don't think I missed out as no games are released yet that I want to actually play. Some are releasing on PS3 and PS4, like AC4 and Watchdogs.