Maniac Muslim Forums
Enigma

Currently playing...

painfully got rid of my xbox 360.... probably buy a ps4 later on in the year when games are more developed and when my friends purchase the console.

Currently however i managed to buy a cheap 500gb ps3 superslim. Ordered GTA V and Call of Duty ghosts. Will also be getting fifa 14.

what are you PSN IDs?

zak-star

added you people - ibyAFC

Ta, I got it.

Enigma! We need to play GTA online!

Guest ...

Ta, I got it.

Enigma! We need to play GTA online!

Need an MM showdown :)

I'm actually currently addicted to playing Animal Crossing New Leaf on the 3DS. It's just so easy to pick up and play, and I want my town to look really nice!

Other than that I still need to complete GTA V and Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag.

FIFA 14!!! on my phone. till my phone dropped and broke..... well i actually threw it....but not cause of fifa cuz that would be crazy right :P..... in any case.... im worried it wont re-download correctly on my new phone. bismillah.

FIFA 14!!! on my phone. till my phone dropped and broke..... well i actually threw it....but not cause of fifa cuz that would be crazy right :P..... in any case.... im worried it wont re-download correctly on my new phone. bismillah.

I LOVE FIFA 14 on phone. The swipe controls are so cool!

In other news, I sold all my consoles, I'll be buying a PS4 soon inshaAllah. Can't wait to get back on FIFA14 (console version). I miss that game sorely :(

PSN: WRAITH07

I don't see any decent games on PS4 yet, but I know they are coming so I can wait. Second Son and Uncharted 4 are the ones I want most.

My laptop is on its deathbed so I'm gonna have to wait till summer to get a PS4 :( Unless I decide to be silly..

My laptop is on its deathbed so I'm gonna have to wait till summer to get a PS4 :( Unless I decide to be silly..

Be patient man!

In other news, I finished GTA V. Finally. Apparently the last time I played was in October!