Maniac Muslim Forums
Enigma

Currently playing...

I'm currently playing the game that is 'Life'. What can I do except Sallu 3ala Al-Nabi <3.

Halo 4. It's actually quite addictive. I feel sick though after 3 hours of playing, I feel dizzy when I stand up. I don't understand people that can go hours and hours and play games lol.

Halo 4. It's actually quite addictive. I feel sick though after 3 hours of playing, I feel dizzy when I stand up. I don't understand people that can go hours and hours and play games lol.

Neither do I! Everything in moderation as they say.

aldkjsaklfj

I just found a backwards compatible Wii for £55 (which is near impossible to find at that price), hardly used. With Twilight Princess.

And I'm totally broke yaaay

Exhausted-Cat.jpg

It's E3!!! Soooooooooooo many awesome games have been confirmed and trailers released! Uncharted 4 is my fav of course.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/10/uncharted-4-littlebigplanet-3-dead-island-2-trailers-ps4-e3-2014-4756038/

No Man's Sky looks incredible. Apparently it's multiplayer and the game universe is actually infinite (it's procedurally generated).

Guest ...

i have joined the ps4 club ... currently have watch dogs and infamous

i have joined the ps4 club ... currently have watch dogs and infamous

I'm jealous! Hoping to get one by the end of the year, inshallah.

Currently;

ooty147156.jpgooty2.jpg

This game is special to me, hence this being around my 40th playthrough.

Guest ...

Ps4 ain't nothing special FYI its better to wait. I got mine cheap only reason I have it

Ps4 ain't nothing special FYI its better to wait. I got mine cheap only reason I have it

Games I want aren't out yet anyway. I am hoping for a price drop.

I'm still doing my daily Animal Crossing stuff. Started Watch Dogs.

rurr19e874.jpgrurut.jpg

It never fails to amuse me how literally almost every female in this game has a thing for Link and his face is just like

lin1.jpg
oh god why
lin2.jpg
i did not sign up for this

aldkjsaklfj

I just found a backwards compatible Wii for £55 (which is near impossible to find at that price), hardly used. With Twilight Princess.

And I'm totally broke yaaay

Exhausted-Cat.jpg

Got for £45. She even threw in a Gamecube controller with two GC memory cards for me. I can now get through the stuff I've been meaning to play for ten million years and also revisit my old favourites from back when I borrowed a GC. Considering that backwards compatible Wiis are hard to come by these days for less than £100+, this was a deal and a half.

I've been playing Twilight Princess and it's lived up to the hype I had for it all those years. I'll probably gush about it up in here later.

I enjoy Enigma's Zelda screenshots. More plz!

Coming up~ c:

MY HORSE IS SPEAKING TO ME

20140714_2325561.jpg

I didn't even think this could happen, I did the call my horse thing but with howling and there she was. It was a WTF moment but such a nice touch.

So not over the fact that while Link is in wolf-form, I can go and interact with chickens and cats and other animals because they have this mutual communication understanding thing going on. There's a chicken in Link's village that talks like an Italian mobster and I couldn't help but crack a smile. It's so weird and trippy but sweet, and the detail in this game is pretty outstanding, as always with Zelda titles.