Maniac Muslim Forums
Enigma

Currently playing...

M53R, you should complete RDR! You will like seeing the ending. I'm playing it through again, but once on Undead Nightmare was enough, the zombies start to annoy me after a bit, cos I can't do anything without a group of them showing up! Good thing the horses are fast in that. But yeh, I agree with you about the side tasks in RDR, I love stuff like that, the stranger tasks and bounty hunting too.

^_^ I love running around on buildings and skilling up enemies by my sword, hooh!

Pow: Nooooo that's a shame! You should have waited to finish it. xD

Faerie, Rockstar is amazing, I envy you for already having LA Noire! =D Red Dead is awesome!! I loved the whole thing, such a gorgeous game. And so deep and detailed, too.

^_^ I love running around on buildings and skilling up enemies by my sword, hooh!

Faerie, Rockstar is amazing, I envy you for already having LA Noire! =D Red Dead is awesome!! I loved the whole thing, such a gorgeous game. And so deep and detailed, too.

I was gonna wait a while to buy LA Noire, but my older brother bought it last week. I usually wait a few months til the game is like 15 or 20 quid. Such a big saving on the RRP!

Yeh I love all that detail, it's such a Rockstar thing to do that. I love the games they develop, even GTA. We got any GTA fans here? Wouldn't you say it's time for another? With a different city perhaps?

Faerie: Played all the console GTAs since Vice City. ^^ (not counting the expansion and PSP games)

Rammy: Agreed. Or something futuristic, I'd love to steal a hover car and fly around between buildings. B)

M53R, you should complete RDR! You will like seeing the ending. I'm playing it through again, but once on Undead Nightmare was enough, the zombies start to annoy me after a bit, cos I can't do anything without a group of them showing up! Good thing the horses are fast in that. But yeh, I agree with you about the side tasks in RDR, I love stuff like that, the stranger tasks and bounty hunting too.

I guess its time for me to take my xbox out! Im gonna be bored this summer and I shall try and continue it. I just reached mexico so im not too far in I guess?

cross bow in the latest assassin's creed is awesome. I love trying to get into a place with many guards without being detected. Its challenging and so much fun.

I was gonna wait a while to buy LA Noire, but my older brother bought it last week. I usually wait a few months til the game is like 15 or 20 quid. Such a big saving on the RRP!

Yeh I love all that detail, it's such a Rockstar thing to do that. I love the games they develop, even GTA. We got any GTA fans here? Wouldn't you say it's time for another? With a different city perhaps?

I always bought GTA games but was never able to make myself finish them for some reason lol.

I think rockstar should make a LOTResque game. All medieval and dark.

that would be epic

^ You're in Mexico in RDR? Yeh that's not too far in, you have plenty to do there, and you will be back in America afterwards too, well a new part of it will open up.

It seemed to me that GTA 4 went one for ages, but it was probably because I kept getting stuck then putting it off. I finally finished it more than a year after starting, cos I kept taking breaks! I've just ordered the add on, Episodes from Liberty City (two games: The Lost and the Damned, and the Ballad of Gay Tony). You don't play as Niko in either one of those, so it's a bit of a change.

Anyone got their welcome pack from PS3? You get to download two games from a choice of five, and month of PlayStation Plus. Trying to figure out if it's good value or not...... hmmmm....

DiRT 3, That is all.

how good is it? I mean the reviews are great, n im very tempted to get it but what do u think?

^ You're in Mexico in RDR? Yeh that's not too far in, you have plenty to do there, and you will be back in America afterwards too, well a new part of it will open up.

It seemed to me that GTA 4 went one for ages, but it was probably because I kept getting stuck then putting it off. I finally finished it more than a year after starting, cos I kept taking breaks! I've just ordered the add on, Episodes from Liberty City (two games: The Lost and the Damned, and the Ballad of Gay Tony). You don't play as Niko in either one of those, so it's a bit of a change.

Anyone got their welcome pack from PS3? You get to download two games from a choice of five, and month of PlayStation Plus. Trying to figure out if it's good value or not...... hmmmm....

i shall try and stop being lazy then n get started!

Tried Spiral Knights recently, its iight

TF2 always and some L4D2

Minecraft too (:

///м53я: Awesome, didn't know he has a crossbow now. :)

Man, I need some new games. Now that I've finally finished school I can get my butt to HMV. But what to get..? :hmm:

me 2.... I want a good adventure kind of game... something with swords n arrows!