Maniac Muslim Forums
Enigma

Currently playing...

Currently playing Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX.

Speaking of Square Enix, Final Fantasy VII and VIII are on sale for £4 on the site if anyone (Europe only) wants them. You just need Steam.

Got Harvest Moon A New Beginning for my 3DS and I'm addicted! I've only had it a week but I've already been building on my farm and in the town. I have 3 cows (Betty, Rosey and Elena) and 4 chickens (Maya, Luna, Jilly and Bella). I can't wait to get an alpaca! They look so cute on the cover. You can also get married in this game. Just waiting for a decent man to move in. There's only one possibility now but he's quite rude when he talks to me so he's a big fat nope. Where's the respect?!

Just completed AC IV Black Flag. I put off playing it for months as sailing a ship is repetitive and boring. We have the season pass so I played the short Aveline mission and now playing Adewale's story, Freedom Cry. He's a former slave turned assassin who is the captain of a ship. I enjoyed Aveline's mission, mainly because she's a female assassin and we don't see that too often. I wish it was longer!

I got my PS4 the other day! Just waiting on a HD tv to play it on, doesn't work on anything else unfortunately, and we are currently non-HD in this house. I have Destiny so I can get started with playing right away.

Guest ...

Got rid of the ps4 then got another one then got rid of it again.

Switched to the xbox one( which ive only used twice)

currently playing the new cod , fifa and titan fall also have halo on the way.

However as i mentioned earlier i think im going off gaming as i cannot be bothered to play a single game.

Think ill end up selling my bundle before xmas!

However as i mentioned earlier i think im going off gaming as i cannot be bothered to play a single game.

I can't imagine going off games! I even would have forgiven you for buying an Xbox one!

Your thoughts on the Xbox one ?

Guest ...

Your thoughts on the Xbox one ?

In a honesty both next gen consoles aren't great. I wouldn't advise anyone to upgrade from a ps3 or ps4.

I prefer the 360 dashboard to the new one dashboard.

To be frank I haven't used it enough to review it.

Still haven't touched it since the first two times I've played it.

Level 14 on Destiny! I had some help from friends to get through the harder levels though, and I'm almost done with the story. I've done some crucible matches too, but its tough. It seems like everyone is better than me and they all have shields!

I know none of these games :( Buhhht I love candy crush and word feud :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Noob jk

^ Booooooring and I'm not joking

Okay okay I'm joking :-P Faerie, up for a game in Wordfeud? :)

Lol. You remind me of someone on my FB. I posted up this link with a scenery picture from Destiny, and it said "Have you ever stopped to look at the view in a game?" and she commented "errr no!" You either like video games or you don't lol.

What's wordfeud? I'm serious, I don't know what it is!

Lol. You remind me of someone on my FB. I posted up this link with a scenery picture from Destiny, and it said "Have you ever stopped to look at the view in a game?" and she commented "errr no!" You either like video games or you don't lol.

What's wordfeud? I'm serious, I don't know what it is!

True either you like that crap, or you don't lol :P jokes.

I am not for those video pc games. it's just so not me... and the very bad part is, I don't get along with gamers either :(

​Do you have a smart phone? Word Feud is another version of Scrabble! Let's meet on the other side :)

True either you like that crap, or you don't lol :P jokes.

I am not for those video pc games. it's just so not me... and the very bad part is, I don't get along with gamers either :(

​Do you have a smart phone? Word Feud is another version of Scrabble! Let's meet on the other side :)

Yes I do, its a windows phone though, lets see if I can even get wordfeud lol. Just checked, I can but it costs £1.99 arg!

I'm strictly a console gamer though, so even I'm not like the PC types. Gamers vary anyway, some are serious others more casual. I don't play everyday myself, but I consider it a pretty big hobby.