Maniac Muslim Forums
Enigma

Currently playing...

^Are you sure? It should be free, you should go for the free version. :D I am so excited!

Okay console gamers are fine actually :wub: I have a problem with PC gamers lol. Otherwise I used to love playing wii, especially wii Fit. Do you also play that one? LOL its long gone now..!

^Are you sure? It should be free, you should go for the free version. :D I am so excited!

Okay console gamers are fine actually :wub: I have a problem with PC gamers lol. Otherwise I used to love playing wii, especially wii Fit. Do you also play that one? LOL its long gone now..!

Haven't played wii fit in a while, its packed away in a box lol. I did enjoy it though, perhaps I should get it out sometime.

I couldn't see a free version, I wonder if its because I have a windows phone?

^ Why on earth do you have a windows phone? LOL. Okay well I guess fair enough... I give up!

But the Apple/android definitely got the free version. When you change from windows to something else, let me know :)

wii Fit, gotta love that... even we have put it away in a box, it is so old now lol.... Gotta find the Balance board! :thumbs:

^ Why on earth do you have a windows phone? LOL. Okay well I guess fair enough... I give up!

But the Apple/android definitely got the free version. When you change from windows to something else, let me know :)

wii Fit, gotta love that... even we have put it away in a box, it is so old now lol.... Gotta find the Balance board! :thumbs:

I used to have an android phone, I switched over lol. I'm not an app person so it suits me. I have no games on my phone, only whatsapp and viber. If you can count choose-your-own-destiny stories as games, I do have a couple of those. But that only involves reading. I read a great zombie one!

I've played so much since I was last here. Two lego games, Marvel Superheroes and Batman 3 beyond gotham. Also a really sweet game called Valiant Hearts The Great War. Its about the human stories of WW1, fictional characters, but they use a lot of fact around it. Like the trenches, The Somme etc. Started up Infamous Second Son on an evil playthrough. Finding more fun in it that way. Also playing Infamous First Light as it was free on PS plus. Destiny here and there with online friends too. (waiting for Enigma to get a PS4 so we can play stuff together. also share play!!)

Tomb Raider for Xbox 360. It's reallyyy good!

i was gonna get that game for my little bro, but then i thought too much besharamness