Maniac Muslim Forums
Enigma

Currently playing...

lol, awesome! I wanna buy a couple of new games but im completely out of cash for now and will be for some time -_-

^ You play too much Fifa! xD

You've got Brotherhood, right? When I'm done with ACII we should play multiplayer sometime. :)

^ You play too much Fifa! xD

You've got Brotherhood, right? When I'm done with ACII we should play multiplayer sometime. :)

haha apparently yeah :P

sure, inshallah. you know whats weird? I never played ACB online even though I know its good. :S darn fifa

I've got Brotherhood, Enigma! And I've never played it online, this could be something new for me lol. And Abood if you can tear yourself away from footy for a bit, I'll play you one day also inshallah.

Just got Men of War:Vietnam, great RTS game if your into that. Lots of strategy and tactics involved without the base building and resources.

Replaying Red Dead Redemption. I really want a sequel! Or another game set in the Old West.

Started the Gears of War series. Playing Sniper: Ghost Warrior on the side.

Question: Don't you guys get bored of playing the same game couple of days later?

Started the Gears of War series. Playing Sniper: Ghost Warrior on the side.

Question: Don't you guys get bored of playing the same game couple of days later?

never!

still stuck on Minecraft. each update makes it more and more addicting.

i miss my xbox :(

PC is where its at :)

I used to have consoles but where I am games are expensive as it is. Console games retail for around $90-$120 and i can pick up the same PC game for $50. Plus i get better graphics, mods and all the extras that come with the PC. I have never looked back since I got rid of mine. The one thing that consoles do have over PC's is the ability to be able to put a soccer game in, get the junk food and drinks out and play with friends when they are around.

PC is where its at :)

I used to have consoles but where I am games are expensive as it is. Console games retail for around $90-$120 and i can pick up the same PC game for $50. Plus i get better graphics, mods and all the extras that come with the PC. I have never looked back since I got rid of mine. The one thing that consoles do have over PC's is the ability to be able to put a soccer game in, get the junk food and drinks out and play with friends when they are around.

:thumbup:B)