Maniac Muslim Forums
Enigma

Currently playing...

So after a while I decided to go back to Final Fantasy IX, only to find that my save file is gone and the only ones on the internal PS1 memory card are things my brother was playing.

I take my time with FF games. I'm gutted that I can't find the save file.

My friend lent me FF XIII and so far it's pretty okay, but it made me want to revisit IX.

Also, they've put San Andreas on PSN. I'm still waiting for them to put Devil May Cry on. Pleeease Sony. >__<

So after a while I decided to go back to Final Fantasy IX, only to find that my save file is gone and the only ones on the internal PS1 memory card are things my brother was playing.

I take my time with FF games. I'm gutted that I can't find the save file.

My friend lent me FF XIII and so far it's pretty okay, but it made me want to revisit IX.

Also, they've put San Andreas on PSN. I'm still waiting for them to put Devil May Cry on. Pleeease Sony. >__<

I gotta play San Andreas! I actually never finished it, as my brother traded it in. I like to keep my games but my brothers don't. Currently playing The Walking Dead, and soon gonna pre-order GTA 5 inshallah. My first pre-order!

I gotta play San Andreas! I actually never finished it, as my brother traded it in. I like to keep my games but my brothers don't. Currently playing The Walking Dead, and soon gonna pre-order GTA 5 inshallah. My first pre-order!

Aww, how far did you get? I think its worth getting again. The missions were so much better than they were in GTA IV, even though the latter was still awesome.

Hmm, I might preorder it too. Come to think of it, my first preorder was San Andreas. XD

Grand Theft Auto fans eh...I am too! I've read about 5, apparently the map size is supposed to be 4x than what GTA IV was. The trailer was epic. The gameplay in IV is great, but the storyline in San Andreas is the best IMO

I usually play Racing games and shooters. Forza 3 and 4 are high up on my list, Horizon just came out and if I had some green in my wallet I would be on that like white on rice. GOW is my number one shooter, the storyline is AWESOME, and being good in the multiplayer requires a lot of skill!

I recently started Fallout 3, and am soooo hooked. I love the whole idea of exploring a nuclear wasteland, and trying to get by day to day.

^^Blah, I am black ops 2 Ps3 or xbox. Question is it wrong to play online with men, if you use a mic?

Red Dead Redemption

Had started playing it over a year ago, then let a friend borrow it, never got it back, purchased a new one for cheap, starting it again. I never had finished it.

^^Blah, I am black ops 2 Ps3 or xbox. Question is it wrong to play online with men, if you use a mic?

I'm pretty sure it's okay, so long as you guys aren't being dodgy or anything. The same notion can be applied IRL.

I have it on PS3. Wanna play me sometime? ^o^

Red Dead Redemption

Had started playing it over a year ago, then let a friend borrow it, never got it back, purchased a new one for cheap, starting it again. I never had finished it.

Good choice in getting it again. RDR is a badass game.

I'm sure there are Halo fans here...I stopped at 3. Everything after that was regurgitated story and gameplay. 4 is good, but I think there are too many games in this series

I'm pretty sure it's okay, so long as you guys aren't being dodgy or anything. The same notion can be applied IRL.

I have it on PS3. Wanna play me sometime? ^o^

Good choice in getting it again. RDR is a badass game.

I have it on ps3 too!

Red Dead Redemption

Love this game! I should play it all again sometime. I have the DLC, Undead Nightmare too but as my brother says, its depressing. Lol. After one completion of it I don't really want to play again as I hate when you're exploring, how hordes of zombies suddenly appear. It also says ammo is scarce, but there's actually more ammo than RDR! I did like playing it the first time though, good storyline.

I think me and Kihaku would agree another Red Dead game would be pretty good. Did any of you play Red Dead Revolver on PS2?

Max Payne

The 3rd one?

I have it on ps3 too!

Awesome! PM me your PSN? =)

I was just playing BO2 with Faerie and her brother. We were on Zombies and the bus left without us, so we were being chased by like 10 zombies. Then we jumped onto the lava. I suppose it's better than having our brains eaten. XD These maps. I do not know them.

Awesome! PM me your PSN? =)

I was just playing BO2 with Faerie and her brother. We were on Zombies and the bus left without us, so we were being chased by like 10 zombies. Then we jumped onto the lava. I suppose it's better than having our brains eaten. XD These maps. I do not know them.

Haha! That was cool though. We never even really played the bus depot because of that, you tend to get quite overrun at the farm and the town, which is awful lol. I am terrible at the team deathmatch ones though, everyone always kills me, although our team won so we must have been alright lol. I am only renting Black Ops 2 though, it will have to go back soon :(

I want San Andreas!!

GTA V release date has finally been announced, September 17th. I don't know if I should even bother pre-ordering now.