Maniac Muslim Forums
Enigma

Currently playing...

I Just rekindled my love for Assassins' Creed today. I bought it on Steam cos it was only £2.99 (My PS3 version is back home). I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH. CANT WAIT TO DO THE WHOLE STORY ALL OVER AGAIN. I've been playing it for 6 hours straight :no:

Is AC3 as good as AC2?

Nice, that's cool. And wow eh, I always thought AC was an olden day Hitman. I'm excited to play it now, thanks. BTW, that new AC creed looks interesting - it's pirate themed!

Have you ever played LA Noir? I have that as well but haven't played it yet.

LA Noire is AWESOME as well, bit of nudity here and there, but still such a good game. You'll get hooked on it pretty quickly if you're into the whole detective style games.

Nice, that's cool. And wow eh, I always thought AC was an olden day Hitman. I'm excited to play it now, thanks. BTW, that new AC creed looks interesting - it's pirate themed!

Have you ever played LA Noir? I have that as well but haven't played it yet.

Yep, my brother got LA Noire on release, probably the first game we got on release. It's awesome! I loved all the hunting for clues and solving crimes.

Well I have only played both Hitman and Splinter Cell like once or twice each lol (can't remember which ones now), I only like certain games, I'm really limited because of it. Yeh AC 4 is about Connor's grandfather (he's the AC 3 assassin). You should watch non spoiler gameplay of the AC game you want.

I Just rekindled my love for Assassins' Creed today. I bought it on Steam cos it was only £2.99 (My PS3 version is back home). I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH. CANT WAIT TO DO THE WHOLE STORY ALL OVER AGAIN. I've been playing it for 6 hours straight :no:

Is AC3 as good as AC2?

AC 3 is better! Or do you mean the whole series of AC 2? Because there was about 3 games (2, Brotherhood, Revelations). I was being a bit mean by the end, telling my brother I was fed up of Ezio, but I kinda miss him! He has more of a personality than Connor, who is like the strong, silent type lol.

Whenever I put a gane disc in my Xbox (small version) it makes a loud buzzing noise. M afraid its gonna scratch my discs.

Is AC3 as good as AC2?

It is something else I'll give you that

Just finished Red Dead Redemption, infact, the end credits are rolling right now and the song is so beautiful. This game was beautiful, I enjoyed it from start to finish. One of the best games I've ever played. Bravo Rockstar.

Just bought the Complete Pack of GTA Games... off Steam...for £8. THANK YOU MC FOR THE LINK

Yee brotha, no problem! That's sick you bought it, really an amazing deal.

Just bought the Complete Pack of GTA Games... off Steam...for £8. THANK YOU MC FOR THE LINK

ARE YOU WAKI?!

I'm re-playing Uncharted 3, but with my brother. We're sharing the puzzles, and splitting up the chapters. It's on Crushing difficulty though, so the shootouts are hard work! Tis fun though.

ARE YOU WAKI?!

I'm re-playing Uncharted 3, but with my brother. We're sharing the puzzles, and splitting up the chapters. It's on Crushing difficulty though, so the shootouts are hard work! Tis fun though.

Indeed I am :P