Maniac Muslim Forums
Enigma

Currently playing...

anyone remember Shining Force for Sega Genesis? Yeah well its available for iOS and i got it on my iPhone :) love this game, brings back the memories

1-SF1_012.gif

Indeed I am :P

I knew it! Why did you change your name? Man you make me feel old cos I still use your original name.

Dead Space 2 literal trailer, one of the best!

God of War Ascension literal trailer:

BABY DID YOUR MOM PUT SUNBLOCK ON YOU? NO.

Is anyone a Tomb Raider fan? Anyone getting the new TR game?

Yep! Getting it within the next few weeks inshallah.

Just got Tomb Raider. It was from Game, as they had a special offer on their exclusive Explorer Edition. Anyway the guy in the shop went and sold us the normal version, saying the stuff you get with the explorer one is already included in the original version. Well my brother tried it out today and it's not included, you have to buy them seperately from the PlayStation store. Liar. I HATE Game, they are the worst game shop ever!

Returned TR to Game and bought another cheaper. It's amazing! I was expecting it to be like Uncharted, but its quite different. It's not like other TR games though. I couldn't stand to play those and I like this one so its defo better. I like how some games are doing prequels now, its interesting.

Pre-ordered The Last of Us, Joel edition. Comes out 14th June inshallah, I'm so excited! It comes with so much cool stuff too.

gaming-the-last-of-us-joel-edition.jpg

No mention of Xbox one? Technically not a game but a console - however it's aimed at non-gamers so I doubt you gamers will buy it...?!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/video/2013/may/22/xbox-one-microsoft-video

Nah I don't care, I'm looking forward to PS4 in terms of new consoles. Never wanted an Xbox and this one seems worse than the others.

Lol video games...I stopped so long ago.

Who is into PC gaming? A lot of my former console gamer friends have gone to the computer

Do PC games exist anymore?! Had no idea.

I used to play Prince of Persia and Lemmings (showing my age) on the PC then moved to consoles.