Maniac Muslim Forums
Enigma

Currently playing...

GTA V release date has finally been announced, September 17th. I don't know if I should even bother pre-ordering now.

I think u should wait

Right on, I always anticipate a new GTA!

Can't wait for all the fun I'm gonna have. I end up playing a GTA game for a long time as you just caught up in it all, messing around killing people when you should be going to the next mission lol.

Now that Kingdom Hearts has been remastered for the PS3 I can finally play this series. Heck yeah.

Still regret losing my PS2. >o<

Now that Kingdom Hearts has been remastered for the PS3 I can finally play this series. Heck yeah.

Still regret losing my PS2. >o<

I was on my third PS2 and it broke just before my brother decided to get a PS3. I wish we coulda kept it but PS2 was notorious for breaking down. There was even a rumour that Sony built them to break down.

I like it when they bring out old favourites. I have the Prince of Persia trilogy, some of the best games on PS2 right there!

I just bought Sniper: Ghost warrior 2 on PC.... ABSOLUTELY AMAZING GAME. HIghly recommend to any long range shooting enthusiasts out there.

it's not got completely accurate ballistic physics but it's damn close to the real deal. The most realistic ballistic physics i've seen yet in a game. Much better than ARMA and OpFl.

I was on my third PS2 and it broke just before my brother decided to get a PS3. I wish we coulda kept it but PS2 was notorious for breaking down. There was even a rumour that Sony built them to break down.

I like it when they bring out old favourites. I have the Prince of Persia trilogy, some of the best games on PS2 right there!

We went through lots of breakdowns too, haha. Then I think someone gave our last one away cos I can't find it anywhere. ;A;

Never played the Prince of Persia games on the PS2, just the one on PS3. Would you say they're better? It was one of those popular series that I didn't pick up 'till wayyy later. ><

Still stuck on this dang boss in FF13. Why must Hope be so weak? Keeping him alive is an effort in itself. -yells at the pixels-

I had the Xbox. I la la loved it, still have it but it isn't hooked up. First game I finished on it was Spiderman the movies 1st game.

Also had PoP sands of time - great game. I remember me and my cousin getting stuck in it lol.

We went through lots of breakdowns too, haha. Then I think someone gave our last one away cos I can't find it anywhere. ;A;

Never played the Prince of Persia games on the PS2, just the one on PS3. Would you say they're better? It was one of those popular series that I didn't pick up 'till wayyy later. ><

Still stuck on this dang boss in FF13. Why must Hope be so weak? Keeping him alive is an effort in itself. -yells at the pixels-

You mean this version?

Prince+of+persia+2008.jpg

It was alright, but I feel like it lost a lot of the feel of PoP, it felt like a different game and the Prince was completely different (he was a totally different Prince anyway I think...) I mean he had Nathan Drake's voice and sounded way too peppy lol. The original Prince was more mysterious, and later on, moody. The game itself is fine, just completely different to the PS2 games, that's all. Try and get the PS2 trilogy for your PS3, it's probably cheap second hand now, just obviously remember the graphics don't always look so great these days, but it doesn't take away from the experience :)

Actually I remember back when this game was released (Prince of Persia on PS3), I won a Ubisoft online competition. I had to play this game where I picked leaves off a tree or something, and each leaf had a prize or nothing behind it. I won a poster, it was huge! I still have it too. Better than winning nothing lol.

I had the Xbox. I la la loved it, still have it but it isn't hooked up. First game I finished on it was Spiderman the movies 1st game.

Also had PoP sands of time - great game. I remember me and my cousin getting stuck in it lol.

Sands of Time was awesome! So were the other two ('Warrior Within' and 'The Two Thrones'). I remember anticipating their release, I don't think I was ever as excited for a game again until Uncharted 2 and 3 (I didn't have a PS3 when the first one was released).

You mean this version?

Prince+of+persia+2008.jpg

It was alright, but I feel like it lost a lot of the feel of PoP, it felt like a different game and the Prince was completely different (he was a totally different Prince anyway I think...) I mean he had Nathan Drake's voice and sounded way too peppy lol. The original Prince was more mysterious, and later on, moody. The game itself is fine, just completely different to the PS2 games, that's all. Try and get the PS2 trilogy for your PS3, it's probably cheap second hand now, just obviously remember the graphics don't always look so great these days, but it doesn't take away from the experience :)

Actually I remember back when this game was released (Prince of Persia on PS3), I won a Ubisoft online competition. I had to play this game where I picked leaves off a tree or something, and each leaf had a prize or nothing behind it. I won a poster, it was huge! I still have it too. Better than winning nothing lol.

Sands of Time was awesome! So were the other two ('Warrior Within' and 'The Two Thrones'). I remember anticipating their release, I don't think I was ever as excited for a game again until Uncharted 2 and 3 (I didn't have a PS3 when the first one was released).

Yesh, that be the one. But I didn't finish it.

I should get the trilogy someday. Eons ago, when I used to buy PSM2 and PSW magazine, sometimes they'd give you game demos on-disk with it. One of 'em had Sands of Time on it, and I remember thinking it was pretty badass. I completely forgot that I played it briefly.

Uncharted 3 had a disappointing story

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!

In all seriousness, in spoilers, tell me why it was disappointing. I loved it!

Yesh, that be the one. But I didn't finish it.

I should get the trilogy someday. Eons ago, when I used to buy PSM2 and PSW magazine, sometimes they'd give you game demos on-disk with it. One of 'em had Sands of Time on it, and I remember thinking it was pretty badass. I completely forgot that I played it briefly.

Omg, I loved it when you used to get discs full of demos to play, ahhh those were the days.