Maniac Muslim Forums
white-rose

Obsession With Accents

arabic english accent rules all, n you know it!

Arabic/English (while speaking english) accent is nice if done right.

Fortunately I do understand Scottish people, as all my English relatives live in Scotland and have Scottish accents. The Edinburgh dialect is quite nice as it's not as strong as Glasgow for example.

I hate Scouse accents though, sounds awful! I also think hearing an accent for real is different to hearing it on TV. Like I heard a Welsh accent for the first time a couple of weeks ago for real, it sounded so much better than on TV! It's very sing-song! Same with Irish, so much better when you hear it for real.

I hate Cockney, it's scruffy! I find it weird that a lot of Americans think all British people speak posh or Cockney, it's like anywhere in the world, accents differ from city-to-city.

I dig the Brooklyn accent.

I just love American accents. They're so coooooooool. :wub:

I really like imitating different dialects and can do quite a few. It's pretty fun. ^^

ooh i has an american accent! and its so funny to listen to my many cousins in england talk (tho they make fun of my accent too >.<)

lol, Arab accents are cute/funny!

You have a bit of a northern British accent which is cool!

do i? :ph34r: how so? :S im confused about my own accent. lmao

Arabic/English (while speaking english) accent is nice if done right.

so how is it done right? :P

so how is it done right? :P

If you are ever in jordan let me know.

but to put it into words, it is normal english with a flavour of arabic. (not the FOBy accent you see in 24 and or american movies)

WR has a baaaad english accent :lol:

Jealous! :P By the way, the one time that you heard me, I was faking an accent on purpose. I quite like Indian (bollywood) accents. Most Indians I know speak that way, unless they are from the South. My mom was JUST telling me that the reason Indians pick up accents so fast is because we actually DON'T have an accent. Now that's quite interesting.

From wiki:

Indian accents vary greatly. Some Indians speak English with an accent very close to a Standard British (Received Pronunciation) accent (though not the same); others lean toward a more 'vernacular', native-tinted, accent for their English speech.

Fortunately I do understand Scottish people, as all my English relatives live in Scotland and have Scottish accents. The Edinburgh dialect is quite nice as it's not as strong as Glasgow for example.

I hate Scouse accents though, sounds awful! I also think hearing an accent for real is different to hearing it on TV. Like I heard a Welsh accent for the first time a couple of weeks ago for real, it sounded so much better than on TV! It's very sing-song! Same with Irish, so much better when you hear it for real.

I hate Cockney, it's scruffy! I find it weird that a lot of Americans think all British people speak posh or Cockney, it's like anywhere in the world, accents differ from city-to-city.

I'm so confused about the London accents. What's a scouse accent like? Video?

do i? :ph34r: how so? :S im confused about my own accent. lmao

lol, only with certain words. I'll have to watch your phone video again to point out the words though.

ROFL. Try imitating this lady.

Scouse is an accent from Liverpool.

As for London accents, I really don't know which part has what accent. To be honest, when you are up North, London is like another country!

Scouse is an accent from Liverpool.

As for London accents, I really don't know which part has what accent. To be honest, when you are up North, London is like another country!

lol, did you notice that the blue board has Allah written on it? That's weird.

Seen it. I was watching some videos and it seems a lot of people have trouble finishing their words.

my mom thinks she has a british accent. all of my friends say she does. i disagree LOL.

i have no idea what my dad's accent is (unidentifiable LOL) and i dunno what mine is either :3