Maniac Muslim Forums
Daria

Lollywood.

^ :lol: Or Waheed Murad, the great chocolate hero :P

But hey, the Pakistani drama industry is great. Especially the older dramas like Tanhaiyan, Ankahi, Alpha Bravo Charlie. Amazing stuff, that you could actually sit down and watch with your entire family.

Ah, good times :)

:o I also remember this drama (only ever saw like one episode). Another one Marvi - used to come on BBC early Sunday mornings - me mam used to watch it.

LOL no, please, no. :(

- SW

Why not :( I wanna be exposed to as much desi tingz as i can. surely there must be at least one good lollywood movie?

Why not :( I wanna be exposed to as much desi tingz as i can. surely there must be at least one good lollywood movie?

edit: lol no, really :no:

-sw

I've never seen a lollywood movie. I've only been exposed to bollywood but this looks awesome. Can you recommend one?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAA! SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE, RECOMMEND ONE, I REALLY WANNA SE WHAT SHE SAS TO SAY ABOUT IT LATER! And while you're at it, recommend one to r-z too and he will swear Bollywood was the best thing that happened to cinema! lol_2.gif

Khuda ke liye...

Okay. Dang. Yeah Khuda Ke Liye ke liye is worth a watch.But I only ever associate Lollywood with actresses like Meera and some really disturbing ads I accidentally saw as a kid that sorta scarred me.

Okay. Dang. Yeah Khuda Ke Liye ke liye is worth a watch.But I only ever associate Lollywood with actresses like Meera and some really disturbing ads I accidentally saw as a kid that sorta scarred me.

I thought the point was to put her off Lollywood :ph34r:

- sw