Maniac Muslim Forums
cubster

Thesis Write Up

Almost done with this chapter. Just need to re-arrange some stuphph. I did a lot of work today :D

And should be getting back the other chapter today as well.

Three copies printed and bound!!! Its over, Ahlamdulillah!!!!!

tumblr_lv8h9hZUFg1qispp2.jpg

Thank you to all of you for your help with this :)

image1.jpg

:wow:

Yay I was right, congrats x10000000...

Dr. Chubster, Ph.D

It's a Friday too, how you gonna celebrate? :dance:

^ :wub:

I'll only accept it if it's from your van :wink:

Of course it is :wink:

:wow:

Yay I was right, congrats x10000000...

Dr. Chubster, Ph.D

It's a Friday too, how you gonna celebrate? :dance:

You're getting a bit ahead of yourself there :P Come back in 3 years :P Its only my masters :P

I'm going to a wedding :shifty:

lolol but seriously, I'm gonna do absolutely nothing :P Just sleep and sleep and sleep :P And maybe buy myself a cake :P

lol she hasnt passed yet

You can't really fail at this level. I'm not that pathetic. But you can pass with a low mark. I don't want a low mark. Make dua that I get a good grade.

InshaAllah you'll get a great grade. MashaAllah at you sticking with this for so long and not giving up! Congrats! :dance:

Ah, the memories!!! You guys were such a great help during that crazy time!

I would love someone to read it as I go along, but I am so scared of my work lol. I usually hide from my supervisor until she corners me and harasses my work out of me for her to see tongue.gif InshaAllah, I can get over this. I will let you know a bit later when I have something concrete, inshaAllah.

How things have changed :lol:Now I give her whatever crap I have and tell her to deal with it :lol: I've grown though, definitely, my writing is much better alhamdulillah.

Got a paper to write by the end of October and hopefully will have the basics of the introduction to my dissertation done by Decemeber. I've set my goal for submission for June 2016 inshaAllah

I haven't even started writing that paper :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its now due end of Feb!

Also, I presented the research for the paper lol and that went well. Presenting is hard. I was the last presenter of the whole friggin conference. People were excited about it at the start of the conference and were asking me loads of questions and so I thought when I presented that I would have lots of questions but no one asked anything :/ They made lots of gasps when I was presenting my findings but then nothing after :mellow:

They gasped because it is controversial lol

I even did a few local radio interviews :mellow: A lot of people were up in arms over the topic lol