Maniac Muslim Forums
EmJay

Pretty Little Liars

Ok, 22-year-olds-trying-to-pull-off-16 and lesbian couple...somehow I doubt the show will be drawing an audience through its well crafted plot and character development....

:lol: yeah

You really must be bored!

Sounds Gossip Girly.

Ok, 22-year-olds-trying-to-pull-off-16 and lesbian couple...somehow I doubt the show will be drawing an audience through its well crafted plot and character development....

+1

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Can't watch stuff like this, so boring! I used to read the Gossip Girl books, and I watched about two series on TV and got bored of it.

I much prefer stuff like Nurse Jackie or Dexter.

And - you were right. I gave up after 3 episodes. It's two damn stupid, predictable, and they are HORRIBLE actresses. The acting is so horrible it makes Paris Hilton look like an awesome singer.

Sounds Gossip Girly.

This.

Can't watch stuff like this, so boring! I used to read the Gossip Girl books, and I watched about two series on TV and got bored of it.

I much prefer stuff like Nurse Jackie or Dexter.

Check my Dexter thread!

Honestly, this is the best replacement I found for Gilmore Girls after Being Erica finished.

Its good, the characters are good, the plot is pretty straightforward, the only thing is how perpeually scared they are.

awesome show! but i think its dragging on now...theres only so long u can leave clues before they figure out who A is! Make it or break it is another good show...im hooked !

It's pretty awesome - I say this after mocking my sister watching it for weeks

The one thing I don't get, is how they all know someone out there is watching them... YET THEY NEVER DRAW THEIR CURTAINS!

They started this on tv and I saw part of an episode and now another is coming and it just seems dumb. I guess I've missed too much to grasp the story.