Maniac Muslim Forums
Guest iby

MANCHESTER CITY THREAD

Honestly the only reason why I'm buying it is to piss off the other fans. Don't know what to the back SILVA OR AGUERO? .

SILVA!

Assalamu alaykum

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Man City...being 2-0 up and then going on to lose the game.

Ma'salama

Man city need to win today :D

No what they need to do, is to spend another 100 million and buy a new defence! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Two players are going to be key to the development of Manchester City. Aguero and Silva. These two players are the most intelligent on the City team sheet, you can already see how they read one another, so aware of their surroundings and able to bring their team mates into play. The break up play from Kompany and de Jong is outstanding, this allows Silva and Aguero to push forward as there is less pressure on their defensive responsibilities.

It really irked me last season how little praise Silva received for his performances, almost as if Tevez was single handedly responsible for their turn of fortunes, far from it. Silva was outstanding at Valencia alongside Joaquin and Villa and is continuing to display the same level of skill with a greater return in terms of goal scoring opportunities. I would take him to at United in a heartbeat.

Mancini needs to start appreciating Adam Johnson too, whenever he is on the pitch he is creating problems for the opposition, his runs down the flanks are mesmerising.

I haven't bought into the City hype, they have a very tough CL group considering it's their first season, two excellent wins in August v Swansea and Bolton don't tell us much, when the games come thick and fast in various competitions the squad rotation will be intriguing.

lol not so long from now, man city will own you guys. money talks wink.gif

and so they did.

Im so glad they won it THAT way. Man united deserved nothing more than a trash bin, let alone a trophy.

Congrats citeh, not surprising to be fair. Any club owned by filthy rich shiekh who is willing to spend billions upon billions to reform a club with no history, a league title is the least he deserves.

It was a very tight season and to lose the title on goal difference was unfortunate. United didn't play their best football and we were struck by x amount of injuries. Ultimately we missed Vidic this season and failed to replace Scholes.