Maniac Muslim Forums
Guest iby

MANCHESTER CITY THREAD

and out of those 7 times, how many times did they win it? Whats the point of getting there if you're gonna just be a stepping stone to another team a.k.a united?

Who said anything about juventus? Juve deserved the title for being the most consistent team.

I was talking about consistency of actually making the final, nothing to do with "Luck". I've lost count of the x amount of times Milan has lost to Barca, oh and lets not forget that 7-2 (agg) beating you got from United :lol:

I only mentioned Juventus because you seem to have a lot to say about United, yet Milan failed to win any silverware this season too. :whistle:

I was talking about consistency of actually making the final, nothing to do with "Luck". I've lost count of the x amount of times Milan has lost to Barca, oh and lets not forget that 7-2 (agg) beating you got from United :lol:

I only mentioned Juventus because you seem to have a lot to say about United, yet Milan failed to win any silverware this season too. :whistle:

Milan played at least a billion times better than united did vs. barcelona. out of 4 games, we drew 2 (2-2 and 0-0) and lost 2 (3-2 and 3-1). The difference is, they could never say they had a training session against us. Against you guys, it was just sad...

As for reaching the finals, Serie A had to deal with Calciopolli after 2006, and thats when we started seeing english teams on the map, surprise surprise!

As for losing from united, yeah, no big feat that year. We lost to inter in a similar manner. We had a crappy coach who made Inter with their solid defense who won the treble lose 5-2 against shalke :lol: Before that, united couldn't even score a single goal in San Siro. Lets not forget that Man united had a much better side in 2007 and got a thrashing from Milan. And o how I wish we play you next year, payback time ;)

Milan will be back next year. United... I don't think you'll be seeing any trophies with that squad of yours any time soon :lol:

We won the 3-2 in first leg so not much of thrashing on (agg) but you dominated 2nd leg. Milan had alot of experience back then too, only lacked strikers tbf.

even that 3-2 was all thanks to dida. kaka that day was on fire lol.