Maniac Muslim Forums
The One

What Not to Say to a Police Officer

11) When the Officer says "Gee Son....Your eyes look red, have you been drinking?" You probably shouldn't respond with,"Gee Officer your eyes look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?"

^ :lol:For some reason that made me laugh so hard!

My brother actually got away by saying he was too distracted by the beauty before him

e.i The police officer's car a BMW X5 ...

+ He drove without license for a while as he was under...He Got away with many things...

In France a guy he is just hilarious he got cough of drunk driving, the police then found out he had no

driving licence, the guy then casually adds: I have been driving without one for 6 years O_0

I was bookin' up hwy 101 when i first got out of the service, I had a Galant and was cruising at like 95mph. Evidently the two cop cars had been chasing me for about 15min, when I noticed them and pulled over. They were so pissed they jerked me out of the car window onto the pavement with weapons drawn. After they cuffed me, one of them hollers at me "Why the .... didn't you pull over!" and I said " I don't look behind me when Im going over 90!" It was a very long night and a very expensive fine.

:lol:Who would have thought tonton Owen had it in him...

11) When the Officer says "Gee Son....Your eyes look red, have you been drinking?" You probably shouldn't respond with,"Gee Officer your eyes look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?"

^ :lol:For some reason that made me laugh so hard!

My brother actually got away by saying he was too distracted by the beauty before him

e.i The police officer's car a BMW X5 ...

+ He drove without license for a while as he was under...He Got away with many things...

In France a guy he is just hilarious he got cough of drunk driving, the police then found out he had no

driving licence, the guy then casually adds: I have been driving without one for 6 years O_0

:lol:Who would have thought tonton Owen had it in him...

That and worse doll, that and worse. I thank Allah(swt) for this religion.

That and worse doll, that and worse. I thank Allah(swt) for this religion.

Al hamdoulilah! But you do sound peaceful...

You called me 'doll'! :angry:

Al hamdoulilah! But you do sound peaceful...

You called me 'doll'! :angry:

Vous voudrez bien m'excuser, madamoimselle! I have always been peaceful, just a little bit of a hell raiser, non?

lol_2.gif

Lol I never knew you had it in you, OWEN... Hats off to you, man!

9) Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.

10) I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other cars around. That's how far ahead of me they are.

13) Yes, I know my driving is not 100%, but you have to agree that it is still pretty good for someone who is completely drunk.

26) Aren't there real crooks somewhere you should be catching?

28) Yes, I saw your lights on, but I thought you going to get a doughnut.

29) Just had to try out that new siren, didn't you?

30) Do you have any idea who you're talking to?

My favourites. Oh the wit. x3

LOL OWEN. :lol:

Vous voudrez bien m'excuser, madamoimselle! I have always been peaceful, just a little bit of a hell raiser, non?

Oui bien sûr,

:lol: Well here you do not sound like a hell raiser at all, you seem to be very wise tonton...