Maniac Muslim Forums
white-rose

Worst TV Shows You've Seen

Whether it's American, British, Indian, Pakistani, French, Arab, doesn't matter. If you hate it, name it and shame it here.

I can't stand Criss Angel. I don't even know why people bother watching it considering he uses fake audience who are in on it. Ugh. I wish they'd stop showing it on TV.

haha, I knew you'd say that. Yeah, I can't stand most Indian dramas for very long.

star plus isnt the worst thing.

i love the :o :o :o dun-dun-duuuns.

It's actually great for the older generation because they can't seem to follow fast moving stories. So stories that crawl are enjoyable to them. Plus, they don't miss much if they have a million kids distracting them or having to cook.

Although I haven't ever seen any Star Plus shows except one reality show.

Coronation Street. Yes, I realise it's blasphemy but I can't stand it.

You're not alone.

Coronation Street, Eastenders, My Super Sweet 16, House of Anubis, sometimes iCarly. They either annoy me or make me want to sleep. -_-

Everything on Star Plus!

i completely agree. i dont understand how people bare this tv channel although i do watch it sometimes for their sarees and jewellery:)

Power Rangers, in every variation. The transformations were so fake and cheap, and their witty remarks were just lame and they just had the pink ranger there as eye candy and the bad guys were clowns and I can't believe I watched it for so long. -_-

Everything Not on Star Plus!

Fixed.

star plus isnt the worst thing.

i love the :o :o :o dun-dun-duuuns.

and the lalalas :lol:

Geordie (spelling?) Shore. I watch reality tv to see what kinda stupid stuff people get into these days, but 5 minutes into that one and I wanted to hurl. Gross.

Power Rangers, in every variation. The transformations were so fake and cheap, and their witty remarks were just lame and they just had the pink ranger there as eye candy and the bad guys were clowns and I can't believe I watched it for so long. -_-

haha true that.

There used to be this stupid show 'Miraculous Mellops'...dunno if you guys have seen it. It was ridiculous.

Coronation Street. Yes, I realise it's blasphemy but I can't stand it.

That and Emmerdale! What are they on about?! Hate them both.

A Southerner asked me if we watched Coronation Street 'coz we're northern lol.

The most stupid TV show had to be 'Paris Hilton's BBF (British Best Friend)'...I'm not going to lie, I did watch it but, my God, the concept and everything about the show was so dumb!!

Ahh yea and I sympathise with POW-I cannot stand Star Wars/Star Trek etc