Maniac Muslim Forums
white-rose

Worst TV Shows You've Seen

All those olden timesy programmes, I can't stand them, I hate olden timesy things

Examples include : Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Jane Eyre and Downton Abbey etc. etc.

A lot of them remind me of bollywood films, no lie, it's all about finding husbands and being overly-dramatic (running away from home and stuff for a guy) sometimes they marry their own cousins aswell :blink:

I agree with Pow, don't like Sci-fi stuff either, well that type of sci-fi stuff

Thought I have to admit, I didn't exactly change the channel when Downton Abbey was on those 3 or so times I watched it, maybe it's actually my secret guilty pleasure :shifty:

And someone above said they hated Eastenders :o :o :o

Take that back! And my super sweet 16 isn't that bad either, and Paris Hiltons Dubai BFF :hmm: .......LOVED IT! :idiot:

You mean period dramas! I like some of them, Pride and Predjudice and Jane Eyre are probs the best that you listed. Never watched Downton Abbey, but I hear good stuff about it.

I hate EastEnders, was it me? Haha! It's sooo miserable, and all the people in it are scruffy looking.

My Super sweet 16 is full of whiny rich kids, whining that they didn't get what they wanted. One girl whined because she got her LEXUS CAR!!! before her birthday. Sooo ungrateful!

And I think you were joking about the last two shows you named lol!

Have I mentioned Digimon? It was better than Pokemon!

Family Guy. WTH. How can they talk about poo and vomit and other nonsense and people like it? Ughhhhhhh.

Family Guy. WTH. How can they talk about poo and vomit and other nonsense and people like it? Ughhhhhhh.

It's gone really dry now. South Park rules cool.gif

Well I don't know about what season you are watching and frankly I am not sure what season they are airing. Maybe the 2nd but I refuse to have it go on even in the background. Even if I'm not watching TV, I just switch to a different channel. I'd rather watch Cops in which I get the feeling that cops in US don't tend to listen to reason too much. :hmm:

There was a time when Family Guy used to crack me up so much :lol:

It's gone downhill now :(

Allow South Park, after season 10/11 it just got sheeet :no: